Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

07 RXT - Question about Depth Finder

Just got my new ski, can't get it in the water for another week or so...When I power up the gauges/start it I get a depth icon and number on the lower left section of the readout during gauge startup...does that mean it has the finder? The manual is not very clear about this? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

I don't think it does. My 03 GTX SC has the same thing... I can hit mode and get to depthfinder, but it doesn't have one.

I could be wrong, but I think the GTX LTDs come with the depthfinder. They're known for having all teh gidgets and gadgets on em.

That's been my suspicion, but it says 18 functions, and the only model with add'l functions (19) has the VTS indicator...I would think that if it does have stock what seems to be a $400+ option as I have read on the forum that they would advertise it a little more, or at least inform their salespeople!...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fishhead View Post
    That's been my suspicion, but it says 18 functions, and the only model with add'l functions (19) has the VTS indicator...I would think that if it does have stock what seems to be a $400+ option as I have read on the forum that they would advertise it a little more, or at least inform their salespeople!...

yup for 400 u can have it!!!/.

+1
    Like the RXP, I believe the RXT DOES NOT have the depth gauge included. They do have the depth ready gauge because its the same gauge setup as the GTX which includes the depth gauge.

Thanks for the feedback! It would be cool to have...but with a 6" draft probably not necessary!! Great forum and info! Already spending too much time on here finding ways to spend money!!

+1
    Make sure you stay in 2 feet of water or more. You will suck rocks up and trash your impeller and wear ring.

...the deal was very emphatic about that...will do, also I have heard that neutral is worse as it stirs up much more crud from the bottom in the shallows. I am changing over from a 14 year old XP so lots of new changes!

+1
    Fishhead, read up on supercharger washer failure and change your washers. You don't want that trouble right off the bat. It happens and has happened to a lot of 07's with low hours on them. I changed mine before it had one hour on it.

Scott

Thanks Scotty, will do...Is there one vendor better than another?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information