Hello, new to forum and PWC, Q about 05 GTX SC

Hello, I have been looking for a good PWC forum, and you guys are certainly the most active one I have found, thanks for all the info I have gotten already. I am going to buy a PWC for my wife and I to use on Lake Texoma. I have narrowed it down to two choices, a new '07 yamaha VX Cruiser for $11,000 with trailer, or a 50 hour '05 GTX SC with trailer for $8,000. The owner of the GTX said it was her bike she bought for her kids to use when they visited. She honestly told me she was 77 years old! Full history available. My question is, which machine would be better for the wife and I, with some occassional use by just me. I am way more into reliability than speed, but speed doesn't hurt, lol. My wife will probably never ride by herself, just with me on the back or as a passenger. I am probably going to buy tomorrow, and am leaning towards the GTX, just because of price. The GTX owner told me to make an offer, she would entertain anything. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Toronto, Canada
    I dont know much about the GTX but i have an 07 VX Cruiser, the seat does wonders for long day trips

handles very nice at all speeds goes through rough water with ease and its not that slow,

i had 57mph last weekend with a little chop. its also very good on gas i have just about 10 hours on it

and i have only used 1 tank of gas but theres a bit of idle time in there takes a few minutes to get in and out of the marina and the no wake zones.

Welcome to the forum
    Give Sherman Power Sports a call & arrange a demo ride @ their lake site by Highport.It's worth your time to make the right decision cause both ski's are two different animals altogether

Thread Information