Changes for 2008?

Looking to get back in the water this summer with an RXT. My previous owned models were an '03 GTX Limited and '04 RXP. I was VERY happy with both models. At the dealer (in Miami, Fl.) I am considering for purchase, the salesman tells me that a new model might debut with a 260hp 4-Tec engine. Although I am much at home with modifying to keep up with the changes, I am curious if such is true. Has anyone heard about this??

Erick

Nice dealer to turn away a sale today, for possibly one next year. I bet that salesman doesn't eat much! That's why I'm not in sales- too honest.

Next year's speculations are here:
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25094
    Last edited by VX1; 06-08-2007 at 03:26 PM. Reason: additional rambling

thats the rumor.....also metal washer's are replacing stock ceramics

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZinMJ View Post
    thats the rumor.....also metal washer's are replacing stock ceramics
    I've read this also, but where did the info come from? I've heard 3 dealers say they know nothing about it...not that they are the first to go for info

08? will it be better to wait for 1-2 years after this new model is ladnuche

Well , my dealer(my personal good friend) had told me that there will be a higher powered seadoo coming out to encounter the ultra 250!!!
    As we are oversea(HK/China), seadoo reps wouldn't want to piss off its fast growing/developing china market!!!
    I had decided to sell my 04 rxp and bought a 07 Wake 215 instead of buying this new 250bp+ 10 days ago
    My point is let Seadoo workout all the bloodly issues during its first 2 years
    Wasted too much time and $$$$ buying new generation products in the past
    So I start to invest in toys that are base on well developed platforms, really save alot of troubles/ brain cells for me
    I need the best reliability when I am counting on it (be it mountain biking, racing in my exige,firearms,photography,teaching Scuba/Spear fishing etc)
    This generation's 4Tec SCIC 215 seems reliable enough for me if u change out those few essential crappy oem parts from the factory
    I had learnt my lessons that NEVER assume absolute reliability from the the factory, Murphy always pop out whenever he is least expected
    In simple words, I rather stick with an old model platform than let the factory hang me dry out there on my own if the new platform do fuxks up in many areas
    Always prefered to be behind a loaded live barrel than standing down range at the receiving end when the shit hits the fan
    Actually, a bit off topic, has anyone here ever been fired at with live rounds???
    If u had been, I think u will never forget the sound of those rounds while they were inflights
    Last edited by simonwg905; 06-09-2007 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff7477 View Post
    I've read this also, but where did the info come from? I've heard 3 dealers say they know nothing about it...not that they are the first to go for info
    dealers dont know jack shit

Thread Information