Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

sea doo re doo!!! haha blew it away today not a chance

Today i ran into a dude on the water with a sea doo rxt with 1/4 tank gas i have a fully topped off ultra 250 we hit it i had him by 4 or 5 boat lengths .... we then proceeded to a section of the bay where the water was flat no chop and goodbye i took him by 3, or 4 boat lengths !!! i lov ethis ski its amazing i just cant wait till they come oiut with some power up goodies to make her more of a monster !

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW550I View Post
    Today i ran into a dude on the water with a sea doo rxt with 1/4 tank gas i have a fully topped off ultra 250 we hit it i had him by 4 or 5 boat lengths .... we then proceeded to a section of the bay where the water was flat no chop and goodbye i took him by 3, or 4 boat lengths !!! i lov ethis ski its amazing i just cant wait till they come oiut with some power up goodies to make her more of a monster !

I've heard the RXP can't win in the chop, but on smooth water I thought the RXP is dominate stock vs. stock.

where are ya located? every ultra 250 i've come up against could barely pull away from my stock gp1200r much less my stg2 rxp

+1

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by UnleashedBeast View Post
    I've heard the RXP can't win in the chop, but on smooth water I thought the RXP is dominate stochttp://www.greenhulk.net/forums/images/smilies/eusa_liar.gifk vs. stock.
    He said RXT, not RXP

+1
    I'm sure it was apples to apples

This ought to get all the sea dont guys panties in a wad.

My experiences with 250X:

stock skis, Smooth RXP, chop 250X.

Stock RXT vs. Stock 250X, full tank, a toss up, low fuel, 250X. Chop 250X. I actually had a weird experience at lake Taho. I blew away a RXT off the line but eventually he passed me about 1/2-3/4 mile down but then we did it 3-4 times and he never could pass me again. I can only contribute me burning more fuel and get a little more aerodynamic during the other runs. Even he was like, "Did you do something?"

Quote Originally Posted by UnleashedBeast View Post
    I've heard the RXP can't win in the chop, but on smooth water I thought the RXP is dominate stock vs. stock.

i only raced one rxt and i destroyed him in a very light chop

i kill the rxp's in the rough , tied a few in the calm , beat one in the calm and lost to one in the calm . the one i lost to had me by very little , maybe a few tenths of a mile an hour . it was real close , it may have been even one tenth of a mile an hour

one rxp that i was tied with was running dead even with me in flat water but as we started to cross the bay and hit rougher water he dropped back fast , i put 5 boats on him in no time

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    .i only raced one rxt and i destroyed him in a very light chop.
    Stock for stock? Hmmm, we have lined up on several Ultras and that has not been my experience. How old was the grandma driving the RXT you raced?

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    I raced 2 RXT's with a half tank today. kid came up and asked me what kind of ski it was because he and his buddies sitting on the beach couldn't figure out what it was.... he asked if it was faster than his rxt and i said probably so we raced for about 1000 ft. and i had him by 3-4 lengths in 6" chop

second was flat and i had just topped off and i still pulled it by 2-3 lenghts

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information