Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Angry Why were someones threads deleted???

So who died and made jerry god........??? You have to ask yourself???

The reason I ask is because there was a user "SKI.M.D" on here who has been booted by jerry.... his posts removed and told not to post on here!

Jerry's reasoning for this...... He said he didnt want him posting and advertising his product on this website!

Well I dont know what everyone else thinks.... but Im quite keen to see what everyone here has for sale, after all isnt that why we are all here on this website..........??? Arn't we all looking to find a way to make our boats go faster........???

Or is this just a website for us to all pay hommige to Jerry?

Also when I signed up I didnt see anything in the terms and conditions that said you couldnt comercially post on here after all, jerry's mates do!

Infact heres what the terms say

"Although the administrators and moderators of Green Hulk PWC Performance Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Green Hulk PWC Performance Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

Well there isnt anything there......... Maybe Jerry just doesnt like "competition"....... maybe Jerry just likes being Number one?.......

Either way.... I thought this was a forum....... not a fan club for jerry or a place for him to personally bag and ban anyone or anything else thats available out there!

It's his sandbox, he makes the rules.
    Start your own website

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    I've never heard of you or your products. If it's all that start your own site. I would say more but that would be a waste of time since you will be going bye-bye.

Wink No they are mine!!

Quote Originally Posted by NCHeel View Post
    I've never heard of you or your products. If it's all that start your own site. I would say more but that would be a waste of time since you will be going bye-bye.
    Hey there ....looks like I am going bye bye too as all my posts have gone from this forum......"POOF" disapeared. I was aware that GH ran a store but was not aware that this forum was just to direct shoppers only to him and that no one elses bits were welcome..

Anyway keep up the good work GH.....the forum is great but the freedom of speech is not up to US standards.

Let the pats on the back begin.

cool it

wake up guys ,one of the reasons this site is so succesfull is because jerry makes money from the store he puts alot of time and advice in to the forum for no money,he had the great idea to link and start up his own store so good
    luck to him
    its his forum so it is his shop no one is saying that you have to buy from gh i personally use gh and another for different reasons.
    but thinking you can post your shop items on his website is a pisstake .
    i wouldnt allow it on my site either ,i suggest you wake up before you get banned to

Banned User

Bad choice of words

Why would you want to start a post "Who made Jerry god?" Even if you guy's don't get along, that's childish!! If you want to advertise your products talk to Jerry, then kick in to the Kitty. You think this is all free? Should he pay all the bills, so you can run a business on his dime? No, I don't think so.

+1
    2 things.... Who owns this website???
    If you want to sell things on here do what everyone else does and ask the guy that owns the site...
    I am changing the title of this thread because it is a bit over the top for me...
    Discuss your products...
    Make us aware of the gains or benefits..
    Talk to Jerry about selling them on HIS forum..
    And things should be good.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by WHIPED View Post
    So who died and made jerry god........??? You have to ask yourself???

The reason I ask is because there was a user "SKI.M.D" on here who has been booted by jerry.... his posts removed and told not to post on here!

Jerry's reasoning for this...... He said he didnt want him posting and advertising his product on this website!

Well I dont know what everyone else thinks.... but Im quite keen to see what everyone here has for sale, after all isnt that why we are all here on this website..........??? Arn't we all looking to find a way to make our boats go faster........???

Or is this just a website for us to all pay hommige to Jerry?

Also when I signed up I didnt see anything in the terms and conditions that said you couldnt comercially post on here after all, jerry's mates do!

Infact heres what the terms say

"Although the administrators and moderators of Green Hulk PWC Performance Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Green Hulk PWC Performance Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

Well there isnt anything there......... Maybe Jerry just doesnt like "competition"....... maybe Jerry just likes being Number one?.......

Either way.... I thought this was a forum....... not a fan club for jerry or a place for him to personally bag and ban anyone or anything else thats available out there!

First of all, welcome to the forum. I'm not exactly sure why you are upset, but this forum is for all us us who share the passion and hobby of the PWC sport to share ideas & experiences.

I am not sure what you are getting to with your post, but this community has a pretty positive attitude on how we treat each other, share ideas and respect.

Reading your thread, I see a little hatred and animosity over something. I appreciate Jerry for paying for the server space to allow us to come here to talk and make our boats faster. You have a warped interpretation of this forum.

As for any members getting "booted" off the forum, yes, I agree they should if forum rules are ignored and they show disrespect.

I would suggest that you take the time to see what this is all about and join us in this community, but if you choose to be negative, we don't want any bad apples here.

Some people's kids

+1
    WHIPED, SkiMD; Jerry has helped a lot of people me included, I think a little discretion is required on your part. The forum is not the place to discuss your gripe or air your business laundry.
    Last edited by YoYamma; 06-11-2007 at 08:08 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information