15f oil presure sensor

I have two 06 15f's. One is giving me oil-p om dash. I'm thinking It's the sensor or wire to sensor. Does any one know where sensor is or how to over ride it. I would like to ride it until A new sensor comes in at dealer. Ski now go's into limp mode, it is getting oil.

bump it up

Quote Originally Posted by dreww View Post
    bump it up
    ?

+1
    Did you check the oil level? My light came on and it started beeping at me once. I checked the oil, it was low so I added some and never heard it again. I'll look around and see if i can find the sensor.

Aaron, I have the ATT's on order for both of my ski's. what do you think of them?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tube Master View Post
    Aaron, I have the ATT's on order for both of my ski's. what do you think of them?

I think the theory behind it is very good. The nozzle will need to be bored. The problem is that the AAT cone is much bigger than the stock cone which takes up a lot of space. This might be confusing in reading this, but the theory behind it is that it allows better holeshot when the shuttle is retracted. This can only happen if there is more space in the exit bowl area. This can't happen with the size of the cone as it restricts water on exit. I picked up 1.5 mph on avg by running without a shuttle until I bored the nozzle. I still think I need to bore the nozzle another 2mm to make it work right. I don't think there's any top speed to be had, if there is it's minimal, but I do think if the nozzle size is bored right that acceleration can be had. I'm gonna keep tinkering with mine, but as of right now I don't run with a shuttle as my GPS speeds are the same with the short shuttle/short bolt as without one at all.

My next thing is gonna be the entire exhaust. Maccracing sells ported exhaust manifolds for $450 with core charge. He has said there is 8 HP in the manifold on a stock motor. I'm going to put one of those on with the riva exhaust (12-13 hp combined) and then take the nozzle back down to a machine shop and bore it another 2 mm and retest shuttle sizes so I don't lose speed.

did you figure out the oil pressure problem?

Update! Oil pump drive chain broke Took out cases, crank, both cams, may be more, will know monday night.

man that suck but while your going might as well get the endurance kit from riva ya know cant be much more than the stock cams and everything

Thread Information