Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    +1

George Bush is a Saint [joke]

President George W. Bush was scheduled to visit the Methodist Church outside Washington as part of his campaign. Bush's campaign manager made a visit to the Bishop and said to him, "We've been getting a lot of bad publicity among Methodists because of Bush's position on stem cell research and the like. We'd gladly make a contribution to the church of $100,000 if during your sermon you'd say the President is a saint."

The Bishop thinks it over for a few moments and finally says, "The church is in desperate need of funds and I will agree to do it."

Bush pompously shows up looking especially smug today, and as the sermon progresses, the Bishop begins his homily: "George Bush is petty, a self-absorbed hypocrite and a nitwit. He is a liar, a cheat, and a low-intellligence weasel. He has lied about his military record and yet has the gall to put others in"harm's way" where he would never go.

He invaded a country for oil and money, and is squandering the resources of the American people. He is the worst example of a Methodist I've ever personallly know. but compared to Dick Cheney and the rest of his cabinet, George Bush is a saint."

Mike,
    Can you let me know your source on that? Or was that just a joke? Before I repeat it, I want to be able to back myself up other than, I read it on an jet ski forum full of motor heads. (motor heads is a compliment by the way)

Normally I would watch the state of the union address but last night I said to my wife, " I am not going to watch it tonight becuase I don't believe a word that guy says and it will just make me angry."

J3ff
    Quote Originally Posted by jack
    Mike,
    Can you let me know your source on that? Or was that just a joke? Before I repeat it, I want to be able to back myself up other than, I read it on an jet ski forum full of motor heads. (motor heads is a compliment by the way)

Normally I would watch the state of the union address but last night I said to my wife, " I am not going to watch it tonight becuase I don't believe a word that guy says and it will just make me angry."
    George Bush is a Saint = Joke.

Didnt even have to read his post.

+1
    My idea for a great bumper sticker........

Help Save the Environment, PLANT a Few "BUSHES" Today !!!!

I watched his State of the Union Address. I can envision the ceiling billboard in the room that says "applause", "stand" and "sit". All the cronies do it like trained dogs. I wonder what would happen if someone put in the phrase "give me paw" on the billboard as a joke !

I mainly watch his BS with the hope of seeing someone in the audience give the moron a 9mm eyeball between his other two !!!

Richard

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by way2fast
    I mainly watch his BS with the hope of seeing someone in the audience give the moron a 9mm eyeball between his other two !!!
    Wow, I always heard the Democratic party was the party of tolerance and compassion.

+1
    Tough crowd

+1
    sorry I should have said that was a joke. I did assume the saint topic was enough since that evil doer is far from a saint. Last night i could have sworn I saw horns coming out of his head.

Bush is not my favorite but at least he is not a DEMOCRAT right now. The Democratic party is a joke! Ted Kennedy is a great example, what a Fu$%ing idiot! The only thing the Dems do well is, LOSE, LOSE, LOSE! ha ha If they spent half the time they spend on Bush bashing, on issues that need to be addressed, they might actually win something. ha ha again I doubt it!!!

From here on out I'm voting Libertarian. I cant stand any of the dems or reps in our gov. We need them ALL out!

I agree, when it comes down to it, THEY ALL ARE CROOKS, Dem or REP!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information