Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

my view of the bug

got there tuesday morning and me and Jim tore up the bayou went back to the hotel and proceeded to get harrassed by the security gaurd for pitching props on the steps at midnight wed was testing testing and getting harrassed for banging on skis at 1:00 am thursday was just balls out fri rode with red rider(newest team florida member) wot. got to see JD1 run 94.5 in ruff water in about a 200 ft stretch sitting on the seat... never seen anything like it...
    Jerry(Green hulk) thanks for hanging with us and putting on the best event to be had you are truely a great person.
    JD1. you had such a positive attitude especially since you blew up if anyone wants a super fast seadoo i will be sending them you way.i will proudly sport my Jet Draft shirt
    Jim thanks as always cleaning up my messes and helping everyone you could you are always giving and not taking your time will come
    Chezzy always cheezing and positive glad to call you my friend and thanks for keeping a eye on the women for me.Ray good to meet you. you are another one of those cheezing kind of guys.
    Red Rider you need to move to florida cause not many ride with us.
    Trager and Elliot as always balls out neck and neck racing
    Addicted you are one cool cat. suck my wake is crazy with the hot sauce
    mid life you are a rebel. Hydrotoys and Joe laid back fellas with monster machines. Billy true proffessional as usual good to see you again. WFO running around like a chicken with its head off. Sleepless that EFI flys give your boy a year or so and noone will touch him good kid.. Sand rock was waiting on me and tragger to pass him at wot went by about 5 skis then he pulled us by 5 sitting on the seat Shibby you are a stud.Howestek good talking to you again. Chuck hated to hear about all you bad luck but, good things come to those who are good and your time will be here soon. NCHeel you are nutzo with a good outlook on life. Ross iam glad you proved your point.Vman thanks for the beer and the conversation you da man. Hypertoys one bad ass single piper. Team Texas you guys rock and thanks to the local who would flip me off every time i would wave at him. if i forgot anyone iam sorry but, i cooked my brain in that hot sun.

+1
    Good times Nate!! I will take you up on that offer to come visit and ride!! Your crew is the best and competitive like me!!

+1
    Nate,
    you and your sweety seem like good folk. It was really great meeting you!

+1
    Nate: You, Jim, Shannon, & Tammy are as classy as they come. Great spending some time with you guys! Laura says Hi!

+1
    =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by N8R View Post
    got there tuesday morning and me and Jim tore up the bayou went back to the hotel and proceeded to get harrassed by the security gaurd for pitching props on the steps at midnight wed was testing testing and getting harrassed for banging on skis at 1:00 am thursday was just balls out fri rode with red rider(newest team florida member) wot. got to see JD1 run 94.5 in ruff water in about a 200 ft stretch sitting on the seat... never seen anything like it...
    Jerry(Green hulk) thanks for hanging with us and putting on the best event to be had you are truely a great person.
    JD1. you had such a positive attitude especially since you blew up if anyone wants a super fast seadoo i will be sending them you way.i will proudly sport my Jet Draft shirt
    Jim thanks as always cleaning up my messes and helping everyone you could you are always giving and not taking your time will come
    Chezzy always cheezing and positive glad to call you my friend and thanks for keeping a eye on the women for me.Ray good to meet you. you are another one of those cheezing kind of guys.
    Red Rider you need to move to florida cause not many ride with us.
    Trager and Elliot as always balls out neck and neck racing
    Addicted you are one cool cat. suck my wake is crazy with the hot sauce
    mid life you are a rebel. Hydrotoys and Joe laid back fellas with monster machines. Billy true proffessional as usual good to see you again. WFO running around like a chicken with its head off. Sleepless that EFI flys give your boy a year or so and noone will touch him good kid.. Sand rock was waiting on me and tragger to pass him at wot went by about 5 skis then he pulled us by 5 sitting on the seat Shibby you are a stud.Howestek good talking to you again. Chuck hated to hear about all you bad luck but, good things come to those who are good and your time will be here soon. NCHeel you are nutzo with a good outlook on life. Ross iam glad you proved your point.Vman thanks for the beer and the conversation you da man. Hypertoys one bad ass single piper. Team Texas you guys rock and thanks to the local who would flip me off every time i would wave at him. if i forgot anyone iam sorry but, i cooked my brain in that hot sun.

I'll be comming to fl to see u and dragrace all ur buddys. tell frank to have his shit together

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JD 1 View Post
    I'll be comming to fl to see u and dragrace all ur buddys. tell frank to have his shit together
    oh..i've got to be there for this one... i told frank to have his shit together for mudbug because i wanted to drag race his butt!! don't know what happened..he didn't show up... joann and i were looking forward to this since october!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Princess View Post
    oh..i've got to be there for this one... i told frank to have his shit together for mudbug because i wanted to drag race his butt!! don't know what happened..he didn't show up... joann and i were looking forward to this since october!
    I love u girl!

Joanne

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JD 1 View Post
    I love u girl!

Joanne

"sniff sniff" i miss you already!!! "sniff sniff"!!!!

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Joanne you need to get your own name on here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information