Thread: Wisdom of Larry The Cable Guy
06-13-2007, 05:28 AM #1
Wisdom of Larry The Cable Guy
- A day without sunshine is like night.
- On the other hand, you have different fingers.
- 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
- 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
- Remember, half the people you know are below average.
- He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
- Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
- The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.
- Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
- Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
- If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
- How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand.
- OK, so what's the speed of dark?
- When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
- How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
- Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
- What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?
- Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, What the heck happened?"
- Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- Life isn't like a box of chocolates, it's more like a jar of jalapeno's; what you do today might burn your butt tomorrow.
06-13-2007, 09:28 AM #2
I don't think those are from Larry the Cable guy. I think i saw some of those in the class of 99 song and steven wright.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By YudLuz2 in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 111Last Post: 11-05-2007, 05:36 PM
By Jeff C in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-04-2006, 03:38 PM
By ABBOTT in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-25-2006, 06:45 AM
By peteshauling in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 06-13-2006, 12:33 AM
By ArmyRXP in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 01-30-2006, 05:51 PM