Moving to Orlando area.

I will be moving to Orlando Fl. in April (2 months). I was wondering how many board members are from this area? Any cool ski shops to check out? I will be in training in Orlando for only five months until my new job sends me off to somewhere else.

Hey Nitro...I am from Orlando area, lived there most of my life. In JAX area now. Do you have any idea what part of Orlando you will be in? Its a big place, and I can probably give you better guidance about things close to you if you can narrow down a location.

Who will you be working for?

I will be training at the Jaguar Pace / Mercedes-Benz Elite program just north of the Orlando Int'l Airport. I hope to find a place to stay in that area also. Is that a good area to live?

Hey Nitro I live about 1 1/2 hrs form orlando. Alot of freshwater lakes and no matter where in the state you are it is no more than 3 hrs to the ocean.The weather is almost never too cold to ride if you have a shorty suit. When are you going to be here?

Middle of April.

+1
    FRS#1 confirmed date for St. Pete is April 8th & 9th. Too bad you wont be here a little earlier, these are a blast.

I'm in orlando.. about 20-25 minutes from where you'll be moving.. that areas growing pretty quickly, lots of new stuff building up around there... you'll be pretty close to a few lakes (lakes are EVERYWHERE down here) .. one of which i along with a few other RXPs ride(moss park)... plus Lake Conway is near there-- popular lake to ride on here.. ocean will only take u 45minutes to an hour to get to... myself and a few others usuallly ride every weekend when we don't have the skis apart tinkering with them.. where u at now? only thing that sux here is the humidity... as far as ski shops F#$% no!!! not here in orlando.......you've come this far.. if you're going anywhere just make the 2-3 hour trip down to RIVA or PPG .. pretty close to one another.. its not that bad.. i've made the trip PLENTY of times..

I have been living in the Phoenix, AZ area for the past 12 months for school. I lived in Nebraska for most of my life until I moved to AZ.

Thread Information