Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Happy I made it

Happy I made it

I had a great time at this years mudbug. It was a rush to get my ski ready to make it. Put the top end on the saturday before and found out I had a cracked pipe I was still working on this thing Friday morning and had already canceled our reservations.

Big thanks to Kerry for shipping me his spare pipe and helping me with my ski. Still have some bugs to work out but at least I got to make part of a pass at the radar gun.

Congrats to Jerry for the best top speed I know it will only get faster. Wished you could have put on a 1200 grate on and drag raced that monster. Kerry's ski although second in top speed was a rocket at the drags.

Some impressive skis I saw were Hypertoys running 86.1mph , Sleeplessnms with a 82.3mph, Friday we witnessed Sleeplessnms ski run 83.9mph He had it in the "ZONE" as he calls it. Kerry pulled off an 84.1mph on his single with engine trouble. Guys these are single pipe skis running tripple pipe numbers.!!

Ben Herman's tripple beat me by .2mph What can I say, every time I see this guy he gets faster.

Abbott your ski is gonna rock once you find your rpms. I saw it do very well in the drags

+1
    Glad you made it Ronnie. It was good seeing you again

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Glad you made it Ronnie. It was good seeing you again
    +1

+1
    Ron,

It was great to see you and get smoked by you. I was in back of Abbott
    and the gun when Charles went 83.9. Just awesome! As was the sound of Abbotts ski from behind. I have never heard a Gpr that sounded like that.

Tell your wife it was fun and I enjoyed meeting her.

It was awesome to see how hard all the studs stepped it up this year.

Glad you made it. hope to see y'all soon

Yea I had a great time really too much fun my head & body was about done in sunday morning..... BUT now that I have regained my strength hell lets do it again!!!! Ron I know for a fact what your ski is made of and it was down but still did great. Now get that baby tuned in and let me ride it again! I want to see what 90+ feels like. LOL

It was good seein the MS boys on the score board. I had a blast. Untill something went south on my motor sat after lunch. Once we are all back up and running we should run up river or something.

I saw ya out Sleepless, but you were getting ready to make a radar run so I didnt bother ya. Fast ski for sure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    Glad you made it. hope to see y'all soon
    Just give us a call and we will be there

Sleeplessnms- You need to get to work on that single pipe now so we can see 84-85mph out of it

Had a lot of fun. Can't wait till next year, maybe we shouldn't a whole year?

Guess I'll take a peak under there this weekend It SHOULD gain some I dunno? Bowtie, I didnt know ya were there ya should have said wuzzup! I'll be going to GrassHopper soon we 'll meet up. Get that ski fixed!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessnMS View Post
    Yea I had a great time really too much fun my head & body was about done in sunday morning..... BUT now that I have regained my strength hell lets do it again!!!! Ron I know for a fact what your ski is made of and it was down but still did great. Now get that baby tuned in and let me ride it again! I want to see what 90+ feels like. LOL

we should get together more! you're not that far away!! come back ANYTIME!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information