Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Price for an '07 200 Speedster

Just started looking for a 2007 200 Speedster with 430HP. There are basically none for sale used so I have been looking at new. What is a decent price for one? I was quoted 34k OTD with just a bimini. That includes the BRP promo of 5.99 and a 2 year warranty.

I am in so cal so I have plenty of dealers to pick from. Are these things really HOT and hard to get, or am I just hearing that from dealers so they can nail me on the price?

How is resale? I don't want to get hosed in a few years when I decide to sell this thing.

Thanks for the info. I am an ex-Sport racer (WaveBlasters) and have been away from jet powered stuff for awhile. I guess I had to grow up, but now I want another toy.

Chris
    www.riverracerx.com

Resale on a new boat is worse than some cars, expect to lose quite a bit.

34K? Hell,buy an 07 RXT & 07 RXP for around 23K,have 430 combined horsepower,the ability to ride 5 people at a time,pull skiers,tubes,etc and save 11K in the process.Oh,and your top speed will be higher with the skis as opposed to the boat.Just a thought.

That was my first thought but I have a 2 and 9 year old. I don't really want my 2 year old on a PWC and my wife doesn't want to ride, she wants to be driven.

I just sold a 28' Nordic, and want a play boat for awhile. I want something that I can keep in my garage in CA. and use local but still take to Havasu on weekends. I know the 20' will get beat up a bit at havi but I don't think I will use it on big Saturdays.

Also being an ex-jet skier there is alot of familiarity to me getting a seadoo boat. Aside from them being 4 stroke now I know my way around them with a wrench.

I looked at yamaha, which is a REALLY nice boat, but only goes barely 50. i have seen some of you have your speedsters up in the high 60s. Nice!

Also, anyone have ot been in the 230 wake? I like it but i think if I go back to a bigger boat it will be another direction.

As far as resale I know boats take a beating, especially right now, but is there any demand for these as used machines?

My last toy:

My last boat:

Oh yeah: Why I like to boat

Excellent reasoning........I digress,lol.

Believe me. I would really like a new RXP or a new kawi 250Ultra, but with the wife and kids I have to do the family thing.

I am thinking about picking up a used Blaster for fun. Man I miss that thing. GREAT boat in the surf!

Well took the boss (the wife) to see the new 200 speedster today. She wasn't inpressed so looks like I am in the hunt for something else.

I liked it, but is was a big seadoo, not much of a boat. Which is what I expected, but not what she expected.

The 230 wake is pretty nice but I think it is WAY overpriced. They wanted 53OTD. No thanks.

$53k for a Doo? wow, that's insane.

new 07 200 speedster 430 hp Blue

I just bought a 2007 200 Speedster 430 hp. It cost me $33,900 and so far is worth every penny.Was able to get a 4 year extended warranty and all service visits for about $1400.00 so $36,000 final price.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information