+1

Innovation - best year yet !!!!!

Wow !!!

All sorts of good things happening this year.

My hats off to

Ross and his TB mod.

Danny with his sponsons.

Leo with his holeshot mod.

Kerry for his solution to the buck.

The GPR/RXP conversion crowd.

Tommy for sharing his ideas (holeshot mod and billet grate)

And there is still more to come (billet intake grates, bored TBs)

Canadian POWERHOUSE CanadianGPR's Avatar
    +1
    Don't forget about the Hyrdomatic Hole Shot Kit

Thanks Philip.. There is an awesome pool of talent working on different areas of the ski and when you put it all together its kinda like a really spread out detroit design team..I am flattered to be included in this group of talent..
    I am working with WFO and there are several ideas in the oven now. WFO has done more research than anyone on the EFI skis and its all just starting to come together.. Watch out all you carb lovers!! You are in for a surprise!! Im betting next years single pipe champ at the bug will be an EFI ski..

+1

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by rossnemo View Post
    Thanks Philip.. There is an awesome pool of talent working on different areas of the ski and when you put it all together its kinda like a really spread out detroit design team..I am flattered to be included in this group of talent..
    I am working with WFO and there are several ideas in the oven now. WFO has done more research than anyone on the EFI skis and its all just starting to come together.. Watch out all you carb lovers!! You are in for a surprise!! Im betting next years single pipe champ at the bug will be an EFI ski..

thats what I'm talking about !!!!!

Y'all hear me say this all the time guyz, EFI is the way to go ! Ditch those carbs ! imho.
    This is a great forum !!! Lots of creative people ! Lets continue to make foward advancements for the rest of this year !!

If you all have not noticed, the safety isses of the BUCK is/has been currently tackled. Evident by WFO's handling expertise to Jerry Gaddis' GPRXP. 91 mph and no buck ! SAFETY is #1 in my book !

* Lets also not forget the Speed Blocks ! Great idea and perfect for keeping yourself stable on a ski. Lets remember, Doing Superman can be dangerous and risky. Hats off to the Speed Block idea also ! SAFETY +
    * As we go faster and faster, This idea I think would be a recommendation to use !

Major hats off all those who spend their time testing to help us move foward ! This years Mudbug was a true attestment to the advances made in the High Performance GPR platform.

African-American
    +1
    Kerry for his solution to the buck., more info please ?

Tommy for sharing his ideas (holeshot mod , more info please ?

+1
    Well, if we were to include a manufacturer in this "pat on the back" I'd consider the following. I know this sounds weird, but the Kawi250 Hull design is pretty innovative in some SPECIFC respect, that may end up changing the way we see our aftermarket parts.

There is something special about that 11.5ft long hull, that can't be believed until you ride one. The turning is pretty darn good, and the holeshot is very, very good. I noted a lot of unique features such as the pump with the dime sized cutouts in the viens, a perfectly flat hull, with a stepped sides and some very unique sponsons, that seem to react very predictable. None of which are an accident, nor have they been used together before. It's as close to riding a motorcycle on the water, as I've ever felt.

African-American
    +1
    OH NO's

love my jetski to handle like a jetski.

I ride cruisers and sports bikes. Still love the way my jetski rides

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotoys View Post
    Well, if we were to include a manufacturer in this "pat on the back" I'd consider the following. I know this sounds weird, but the Kawi250 Hull design is pretty innovative in some SPECIFC respect, that may end up changing the way we see our aftermarket parts.

There is something special about that 11.5ft long hull, that can't be believed until you ride one. The turning is pretty darn good, and the holeshot is very, very good. I noted a lot of unique features such as the pump with the dime sized cutouts in the viens, a perfectly flat hull, with a stepped sides and some very unique sponsons, that seem to react very predictable. None of which are an accident, nor have they been used together before. It's as close to riding a motorcycle on the water, as I've ever felt.
    from what I hear, they have been doign very well on the endurance courses.

* Also, I'd like to make sure I give innovation cudo's to Mark, WFO & Hydro over their intensive work in the handling dept.

Now that I am back to my "roots" as a Sea-Doo guys again, I'm looking foward to learning more about the 4-tec. I've still got lots to read on.

heck, I still see a GPRXP in my future.....my 12R may be parted out soon if I find a good deal on a used RXP.....its a matter of time...mark my word

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGPR View Post
    Don't forget about the Hyrdomatic Hole Shot Kit
    Ha..... I'm still waiting for Yamaha to start making Powerhouses custom hull design.

Thread Information