Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help Rxp Stage 3

2007 3 hours on stage 3 , wont go over 6500 RPMs....... Dont the steel washers come with the riva stage 3 kit? how did the Clutch go this fast???

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZEDRXP View Post
    2007 3 hours on stage 3 , wont go over 6500 RPMs....... Dont the steel washers come with the riva stage 3 kit? how did the Clutch go this fast???
    No it is just an impeller and front housing. You would have had to supply the metal washers if you had wanted to have them installed.

This ceramic chit is way out of control. I feel like I won the lottery making it past break-in, but now at 11 hours, I'm not moving until the ceramics are history. Does '07 seem worse, or just as bad as previous years? It's looking worse to me. Nice try BRP, but the thicker ceramics don't help.

The Riva metal "titanium coated" washers are part of their stage 3 kit. So unless whoever did the work didn't install them...???

+1
    I've heard the titianum coated washers that Riva has listed as part of the "stage 3" kit may slip a lot sooner than Jerry's (Greenhulks)

Also... as far as ceramics go... I've got 81 hours on mine... never been touched...

So the washers that came with the kit are the rite ones? yes or no? They do give u upgraded ones from ceramics correct??? either way 3 fucking hours !!! this is fucking bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by joeg View Post
    No it is just an impeller and front housing. You would have had to supply the metal washers if you had wanted to have them installed.
    So what were the two washers in the lil plastic bag???

Well rite from there web site

RIVA Heavy-duty Supercharger Clutch Washers are installed. These are direct replacements for the original ceramic clutch washers that are prone to fail on modified engines. Must be use with 2006 style Sea-Doo supercharger shaft.

SO what the fuck here we are 7k later 3 hours into and were going 6500 rpms ..

+1
    got to be improper clutch install....if you want to drive down my way i can correct it, i have all the tools...

So what were the two washers in the lil plastic bag???
    If you meant the whole $6000+ kit then disregard what I posted. I was just talking about the SC kit itself. Maybe I misunderstood what you were asking.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information