Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Biotch better have my money rain or shine LiquidDI's Avatar

What do you guys think about my speed?

I beat about everything on the river today. I raced 2 RXT's on flat water. Keep in mind I had myself on the ski and my wife. I pulled them slowly. I'm running right over 70mph. I thought RXT's ran around 65mph?? I have no idea if these guys were modded. Do you guys with similar mods pull RXT's pretty badly or is it a slow go like with me or maybe those guys were modded? Or having 2 people on the ski slowed me down a bit?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidDI View Post
    I beat about everything on the river today. I raced 2 RXT's on flat water. Keep in mind I had myself on the ski and my wife. I pulled them slowly. I'm running right over 70mph. I thought RXT's ran around 65mph?? I have no idea if these guys were modded. Do you guys with similar mods pull RXT's pretty badly or is it a slow go like with me or maybe those guys were modded? Or having 2 people on the ski slowed me down a bit?

Well first off ur stock gauges are not acurate. U need to purchase some kind of gps to tell the true mph. Also in the begining u said u beat them then at the end didint u say having 2 people on the ski slowed u down a bit?

Oh, I have 2 GPS's . I've been at this since 2004. My ski GPS's around 70.5-71mph this year in this heat. We are about 400 feet above sea level. I guess the weight of the extra person really hurt. I didn't have my GPS today so I really don't know what speed I was running.

if you pulled up next to my RXT today you would be spending some money with Jerry tonight

Quote Originally Posted by RXP Steve View Post

lol!!!! Steve, are you going to be at the lake at all this summer? Why don't you come down with Danny over the 4th? Party Cove!!!!!

I was planning to until I found out about the cruise my wife booked that week.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rocko672 View Post
    if you pulled up next to my RXT today you would be spending some money with Jerry tonight

I give the RXT's props today. They ran close. Granted, I had 2 people on board but still pretty close. I just don't want to spend the $1200 on an intercooler to get to 75mph. I hope Danny can hook me up with his pimped out intercooler over the winter so I will really be flying next summer

Quote Originally Posted by RXP Steve View Post
    I was planning to until I found out about the cruise my wife booked that week.

Damn! Well if things go wrong or the boat sinks lol you can always come down and stay at my Parents place. It's gonna be a blast. Can't wait!!!

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidDI View Post
    I give the RXT's props today. They ran close. Granted, I had 2 people on board but still pretty close. I just don't want to spend the $1200 on an intercooler to get to 75mph. I hope Danny can hook me up with his pimped out intercooler over the winter so I will really be flying next summer

I'll hook ya up this winter you fool! You can ride mine that Sunday and tell me what you think....For a boat with a stock SC, injectors, and ECU, I can hold myself pretty good with some decent RXP's...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information