2007 Sea Doo RXT

I'm needing some advice from experienced Sea Doo'ers. According to some forums...there has been a problem with ceramic washers. Are these problems associated with stock or modified engines? I went to a Sea Doo dealership (parts and service dept) and they stated they had not heard of this issue and no customers had brought in their Doo's for maintenance to swap out ceramic for metal washers.

Can someone fill in the missing blanks. I don't plan on modifying the engine...will I have problems with these ceramic washers? If so, where are these washers located?

Your assistance and support is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by dalleech; 06-16-2007 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Editing

Quote Originally Posted by dalleech View Post
    I'm needing some advice from experienced Sea Doo'ers. According to some forums...there has been a problem with ceramic washers. Are these problems associated with stock or modified engines? I went to a Sea Doo dealership (parts and service dept) and they stated they had not heard of this issue and no customers had brought in their Doo's for maintenance to swap out ceramic for metal washers.

Can someone fill in the missing blanks. I don't plan on modifying the engine...will I have problems with these ceramic washers? If so, where are these washers located?

Your assistance and support is greatly appreciated.
    Welcome to the forum! Do a board search! Go to the online store a buy the metal washers and save yourself a lot of down time and headache!

Thread Information