+1

Paid for one rebuild kit and received two!!!

I ordered a top end rebuild kit off Ebay from jkwaterparts and they sent two by mistake. Since my momma raised a honest person I proposed this solution, what do you guys think? Sound fair to you? Below is a copy of the email I sent them.

Sorry I did not catch the mistake. There were two boxes on my porch when I arrived home from a funeral Saturday. I just opened the boxes and there are indeed two complete kits. I do not receive or keep money in my PayPal account so let’s see if we can work out a different arrangement. You list a repair manual for $34.95 + $5.99 shipping for a total of $40.94. The UPS website gives me an estimate of 13.09 with insurance to ship kit back to you (see below). How about selling me the manual for $27.85 shipping included and I will pay the return shipping on the kit.

Please let me know if this is a satisfactory arrangement with you. If not I will accept a postal money order for actual shipping charges or you could send a prepaid return shipping label. Either way I look forward to hearing from you so that we can correct your mistake as soon as possible. I also left positive feedback and would appreciate the same.

James A. xxxxx
    Ebay member name Milsurptony

Tony thet fuel pump I bought will I have to do alot of mods to get it on my 750?

As much as I like and patronize JK he never responds to my emails and I still recommend him on his service so you may get 2 for 1 But thats what he gets for not responding to emails! ! Z
    Last edited by ZMANN; 06-17-2007 at 06:16 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by co_tec2002 View Post
    Tony thet fuel pump I bought will I have to do alot of mods to get it on my 750?
    PM sent

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
    As much as I like and patronize JK he never responds to my emails and I still recommend him on his service so you may get 2 for 1 But thats what he gets for not responding to emails! ! Z
    That's strange. I emailed before I bought asking if it was a WSN kit because it wasn't stated in the description. I recieved a response in 24 hrs.

They caught the mistake and emailed me asking me to return it and they'd reimberse me. I hadn't even looked at the boxes until they emailed me about the double shipment. The kits arrived Saturday and I got the email today when I got home from the lake.

I don't have a problem returning it, but I won't accept PayPal for the return shipping charges. I don't keep a running balance in my account and don't feel like hassleing with receiving funds from Paypal, I just use my CC through them when I buy something off Ebay or whatever.

Do you guys think I'm being unreasonable? My solution gets them there kit back and makes another sale for them.

Regardless of how this turns out I'd recommend the seller, Nice kit, nice price, and it got from AZ to NC in 3 days.

Thread Information