Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Myrtle Beach Jet Fest 2007

Our annual Jet Fest at Mytle Beach , SC is set for July 21st weekend. It's just a weekend of recreational riding and anyone is welcome to join. It's usually a small group that meets on the intercoastal waterway at Little River (Harboregate Marina near the swing bridge) and ride north to South Port for lunch on Saturday and spend the rest of the time hanging out at Bird Island and playing in the surf and/or marsh areas. PM me for more info in you want to join us.

+1
    Hey Jim
    I live over in Charleston SC. Send me some info, I'll probably come up for the day to do some riding. Let me know.
    SHOOTER

Banned User
    +1
    Jim looks like we will do this ride with you. We had a blast last time with jumping the waves and all. That hawaisi ride was a blast also. Looking forward to it.
    Kerry

Banned User
    +1
    Jim what part of MB? We need to look for a place to stay. Do you recommend somewhere? Thanks--April

Call Me or send me a message

I am the baldguy and I would love to ride with you guys on this trip. I am riding to Wilmington tomorrow leaving early and spending the day with friends and riding back in the afternoon. Last summer we left the Socastee Turn Bridge on Saturday at 8:00 in the morning and rode to Bueafort NC 196 miles spent a day at my sisters house Saturday night and Sunday and came back on Monday. 4 of us a great ride. Let me know I can take some of you guys on Trail rides all off the Rivers around Myrtle Beach. I am Retired from the Air Force and ride a STX15, with a few moderate mods. Let me know, I live in Myrtle Beach and I am always looking for new people to ride with.

Hello I have been telling lots of people about this ride. Need to know the particulars. [email protected] send me some info. I just rode to Wilmington on Friday, left at 11:00 took me about 1 1/2 hours to get there, played with my cousin and one of our friends who lives at Carolina Beach all afternoon. Left Carolina Beach at 4:00 and was back in my car driving home at 5:30. 108 miles total. On the up trip I averaged about 35 mph and rode around the beach up there all day with my buds, filled up at Snows Cut at Carolina Beach and had used 6.7 Gallons of Gas, From the Harboregate Marina to Carolina Beach. Great Trip...Let Me know I love to ride. I think I did this trip with you guys back in 99, I had an XP then. I now have an 06 STX15F that I love. HP EXHAUST, Air Induction System, R&D Ride Plate, Pump Wedge, with Garmin 76Cxs which I love. 67.8 GPS

Looks like we will have a good group this year. We'll start each day around 10:00 a.m. in front of the Anchor Marina where we have in the past. That's near the Hwy. 17 bridge at North Mytle Beach (Little River area). The Harbourgate Marina is there also. Public landings on both sides of the Intercoastal water way. I like the Ocean side landing in front of the Hampton Inn Harbougate best. That's also a good place to say (843) 249-1997.

I hope to get there Thursday night and be on the water Friday morning. I know a few more plan to be on the water Friday morning also. We can do what ever the group wants to do that day...ride south on the ICW or hang out at Bird Island and may hit some local water front dining for lunch.

Saturday we plan to ride north on the ICW to South Port for lunch at the Provision Company. Casual ride with several pits stops along the way to swim, hydrate, play in the surf, etc. If the ocean is calm, we may go around the light house and around Oak Island and return back into the ICW. Either way, after lunch, we will go back south to Bird Island for the rest of the day to play around that area. Dinner somewhere Saturday night and night life for those who still have energy left.

Sunday is open to what ever.

PM me if you have any questions.

Jim

Anyone interested about renting skis can contact Myrtle Beach Water Sports Shawn Zimmerman, 350.00 plus gas for all day and he has a rental place about half way between where we put in and Bird Island. Tell them the BallGuy sent you, this is discounted already, he is my neighbor. He has VX 110 Yamahas and they are very economical. Look forward to seeing you guys on Friday. Shawn's number is 843-458-8087, Tell him the Baldguy sent you.

Jim it looks like we will also make the trip .

myrtle Beach

Great. It's looking like the largest (and fastest) group we have had for Myrtle Beach Jet Fest. See you on the water. Mine ride will be the No. 69 Honda with the eyes and shark mouth on the bottom of the hull.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jaws.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	31963  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information