06-18-2007, 11:59 AM #1
what made this mudbug the best???top 5
was just wondering what made this mudbug the best yet. this was my first, of many, mudbug events. i was thinking what is everyone's top 5, in no order, things that made this bug special.
1. meeting all the people from the site
2. the hot sauce radar run, eat hot sauce, radar how fast drink goes from hand to mouth. there were some nanosecond winners there.
3. the altercation at the bar, funny, funny, stuff right there. the aftermath is even better
4. just riding for miles and miles. wide open if inclined. with new friends made it even better
5. getting things resolved, kerry and i had a few talks and things are much much better. that was icing on the cake.
the laughs we all had will go down in mudbug history.
i gotta go one more than 5. if you didnt meet canadiangpr/gp1300rpowerhouse, then you couldnt possibly have had a complete event. this man flew from canada, without a ski, because he had blown it up a few weeks before. the board offered parts and help to rebuild it there, in morgan city, he declined. he came all that way, just to meet everyone from the forums. never asked to ride anyone's ski. so i let him take mine out for some sightseeing, while i mingled at the ramp. he literally would be worth the drive to meet again. he is that cool.
Last edited by SUCKMYWAKE; 06-18-2007 at 06:42 PM.
06-18-2007, 12:10 PM #2
06-18-2007, 12:14 PM #3
1. Friends-all of them-too many too list
2. Bars-Gros and Spunky Monkey
3. Bayou riding- and lots of it! trying to get lost
4. Friends again thats what really makes it fun, new friends and old ones
5. Read #1 and #4
06-18-2007, 12:24 PM #4
Making and meeting more new friends !!!
06-18-2007, 12:26 PM #5
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
- Crest Hill, IL
- 4 guys driving from Chicago in a rented Yukon that spent 2/3rd's of the time at WOT...
- riding all day, drinking water/gatorade (stopping for drinks at Gros) and not having to pee ONCE!
- having my arse grabbed by the local talent at the bar, the Jerry leaning over and saying "dude, she's the local whore..."
- watching a motor get torn apart, hone'd, and rebuilt...at 1am...with a flashlight...and paying off the security guard...
- 3 hours of sleep a night, riding all day and not being tired...
06-18-2007, 12:29 PM #6
The only good thing for me was finally meeting SUCKMYWAKE...
06-18-2007, 02:28 PM #7
06-18-2007, 03:01 PM #8
06-18-2007, 05:05 PM #9
06-18-2007, 07:48 PM #10
You made a lasting impression in my mind SMW! One of the top five that was not mentioned is that there is something in the food or drinking water down there because every hottie I seen on the water was stacked! Riding a PWC now is lame due to MudBug! (Until the next episode). This was definately the edrinaline shot that I needed! There is nothing negative to say about it period! Crawfish is good food too!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By ledouxmike in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:25 AM
By patrick webb in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 07-22-2009, 09:53 AM
By welterracer in forum Sea Doo Sport BoatsReplies: 30Last Post: 04-12-2007, 10:16 AM
By seadoor in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 6Last Post: 11-25-2006, 09:56 PM
By Phil in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2005, 07:10 AM