Thread: Wedge Pump!!!

Wedge Pump!!!

My local dealership where I bought my Ultra 250 Could not locate a Wedge Pump! I told hi it's for a Ultra LX 2007 he acted as if I was from another Planet! PLease explain in Lamines term what exactly do I ask for part number ect, Thanks John

get a hold of Richard, aka way2fast. He'll get you the wedge at better price than dealer. Maybe even greenhulk have them in stock already.

Pump Wedge

Thanks Brother, Did it make a diff for your Ultra?

Tell him this part number

Kawasaki Part# 92026-3748

Have him pull up a picture of the pump section on a ultra 250 LX...

It's a spacer,nozzle,pump according to the listing.

Here is a picture of what it looks like from Skips blog on here.
    http://www.floridasmarthomes.com/teammoto/?p=28

Pump Wedge

I copied all the info, Thanks for all your help!

I gain maybe .5 - 1 mph using the wedge. For less than $20 and 10 min on installation its worth the effort.

Thumbs up SPEED at last!

I just wanted to tell you guys that I went out today for a hour on a somewhat chopy lake and ran my best times finally!! I don't know if I contribute it to the motor finally breaking in 12hrs on it so far, OR Sucking out the OVERFILLED crankcase by 1-Quart!!!! in any event with a Garmin-E-Trex GPS ran 67.5! For some of you normal sized guys that surley no biggy for you, but being 6'4" 365 im filling pretty RACEY!!!!!! lol My Ass was pretty far back on the seat in the chop, DAM that boat is awesome in rough water! I actualy ran slower on the other side of the lake where the water was calmer!! does that make sense????^&*#$%^&*(lol I can't wait to put the pump wedge on!! Later Big John

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDJUICE View Post
    I just wanted to tell you guys that I went out today for a hour on a somewhat chopy lake and ran my best times finally!! I don't know if I contribute it to the motor finally breaking in 12hrs on it so far, OR Sucking out the OVERFILLED crankcase by 1-Quart!!!! in any event with a Garmin-E-Trex GPS ran 67.5! For some of you normal sized guys that surley no biggy for you, but being 6'4" 365 im filling pretty RACEY!!!!!! lol My Ass was pretty far back on the seat in the chop, DAM that boat is awesome in rough water! I actualy ran slower on the other side of the lake where the water was calmer!! does that make sense????^&*#$%^&*(lol I can't wait to put the pump wedge on!! Later Big John
    Big John,
    67.5 is about what mine ran stock after it had 10 or so hours on it.

SeaDoocer
    So what about the wear ring. Does the whole pump have to be changed out like some have mentioned. My wife is wanting to trade her 2005 GTXsc'd in for a 250. Will this be expensive to keep up like our sc'r washers have been? Just curious as I am trying to do the homework and check everything out before I make the big change over.

Wayne

Thread Information