Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

seadoo improved tailcone

in this ( http://www.wetwolf.com/sea/)site there is a very interesting product.what do you say on that ,somebody installed it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sea4_111.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	1964  

With my Stg II, I found no top speed gain.

-Brendan

I've heard with a stock you will see a performance of 1 to 2 but if you have your ski modified I have heard you don't see much, if any gain.

I thought their was going to be a brand new version or one in the works for the rxp/rxt that would bring gain to modified...

Kinchyle: I have the newest one. Tried every possible combination of inserts. No measureable gain on top. $100 + ship to anyone who might want it for a less modified ski. $169 list.

-Brendan

Quote Originally Posted by BDNJ
    Kinchyle: I have the newest one. Tried every possible combination of inserts. No measureable gain on top. $100 + ship to anyone who might want it for a less modified ski. $169 list.

-Brendan
    On the home page it has the below text. Is this the version you have ?

We are in the process of converting all of our Adjust-A-Thrusts over to our new design. I will have pictures and more details up on the new design as soon as I can.

Changes to the AAT include larger, dual stage shuttles. This allows us to produce a larger volume change within the pump bowl. We have also made most of the main bodies about 1/4" shorter which helps improve the low end and midrange. Clearance between the shuttle and main body has been increased to allow foreign objects to be flushed out of the unit, along with a flushing groove that is machined into the shuttle pocket. We have also included an optional screen for the inlet orifice for those folks riding in sandy water. Tuning of the units has also been changed, making it even easier to tune the AAT.

Yup. Bruce, at Wet Wolf, assured me I had newest one out. He even asked me if I needed the optional screen for sand. (I have exactly what is in the photo; including the all-important allen head key.)

i have a stage 1 and the vortech impeller, and some other mods, u think i would see a gain. i was looking forward to seeing this product gain 1-2 mph but i wasn't totally sure it would. but u say it is for less modded skis so maybe i would see a gain?

Quote Originally Posted by rxpblast
    i have a stage 1 and the vortech impeller, and some other mods, u think i would see a gain. i was looking forward to seeing this product gain 1-2 mph but i wasn't totally sure it would. but u say it is for less modded skis so maybe i would see a gain?

Blast - I have tried both the Wet Wolf and the Yellow 3 kph cone. Neither has any impact for top end on my ski. I am running over 77, so I really don't know what I should truly be looking for in terms of gain. You would definitely have a better chance for gain than myself. Let me know if you want the Wet Wolf.

-Brendan

What are the performance gains this product is supposed to offer? What is it supposed to do? Help hookup, pump pressure or what?

Quote Originally Posted by RXPkid
    What are the performance gains this product is supposed to offer? What is it supposed to do? Help hookup, pump pressure or what?
    There are several different inserts available for the AAT cone. They all come with the kit. Some enhance low end and accel, while others are said to increase top speed by as much as 1.5 mph.

-Brendan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information