Thread: More help

More help

Does anyone have a nice pic of the inside engine compartment of a 92 or so SL 750/650 (I have a 92 650 with a 94 750 motor I am trying to put in carbs exhaust manifold complete engine)? When I got mine it was missing some parts and lots of stuff was already unhooked. I would like a shot of the fuel lines (one with a bulb on it I assume is in for fuel pump the one from the engine bottom case I figured was pulse line for fuel, there is another that comes from front of hull I assumed was some sort of return line so I attached it to the rail on the front of the carbs the last line comes out of fuel pump I attached to Y going into bottom of carbs I assumed was fuel in) I hope that is close I woul like to finish putting this together on Wednesday. Then also a pic of all the water lines at the rear of the hull I see one goes onto the exhaust and another to the I call it the cooling bar but dont know which is which. What is the thing looks like a collar that goes around the driveshaft help onto by a rubber hose and a clamp? This thing has a plug in a short tube. I can get a pic of that if it is not clear. but maybe just a couple pics of what yours looks like I can be more sure of what the heck I am doing LOL

+1
    In the tech section they have a water lay out of the 650 using the 750 components.
    If you snap a picture of what you have we can probably download and draw arrows/lines to where they need to go?

Can I convince you to drop me a link? looked and think I found the manual scanned in .pdf but I am having trouble downloading it. If there is another spot to find this I must have missed it

Thread Information