Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

Well! Made the decision to sell one of my ski's!

Well everyone I have been tossing it around for along time. I have another little one due in March and was very leery on how much time I
    would actually get to ride the ski's this summer. So since then I made the choice to sell the XPDi with the PPG L-1. I sold it, almost the day I put it online. Ya'll may know the guy, Jason Farrell. He sounds like a stand up guy and the XPDI will have a good home. Out of all the ski's this one was by far the hardest to sale. But inlight of the RXP's power and still having the little 96xp SS monster The coice was made. Also I didn't want to take the chance of the Di lossing much more value and sitting there another year.
    Anyway I am pouting a little!

Maybe BRP will make me feel better in 07 with a new monster 4tec XPL!

sorry to hear u had to sell the ski, but atleast u can buy more mods for the rxp now!

Well congrats is in order to you and the Mrs. for the little one on the way!

you can always get another ski when the time is right!...PR...

+1
    I feel ya...I'm on a different boat...my kids are getting older (so am I) so I had to add to the fleet. New toys for Mom & Dad while the kids get the hand me downs

+1
    Yea, my oldest is 15 and is having a fit over this sale, but I explained to him that he and I would be able to still go, but it was not a good Idea to keep three skis as moma wont ride for about a year or 2. He loved the XPDi and doesn't realize it was the biggest amount of money loss in value, if I kept it another year and really didn't use it.

I have poundered getting a gpr, but realize I am just not gonna have the time at the lake I would like. My parents even have a lake house by the lake.

Oh well. I am looking for a 2007 2008 left over XPL 4tec.
    I Hope.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    i remember the day i sold my first ski... my 03 4-tec. i put 125 hours on it in one season and that ski is what got me sucked into this sport and has me here today. I bought it new as a leftover from Jay at the NYC boat show where i met him, becmae good friends with him and rob, sold it about 10 months later for an RXT. the buyer drove up from maryland, it was pouring outside, i had promised a test ride, we went out on the ski, showed him the ropes since he never owned a ski before, went back to my house, did the transaction, watched my baby leave behind someone else's car and shed a tear i regretted it for awhile... that is until i got the RXT the hell with that slow ass piece, haha... couple weeks later the guy that bought my ski told me he lost control of it at the dock near a pier and cracked the hood
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jetski_1_193.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	389.7 KB 
ID:	1969  

+1
    Water,
    I would have made the same choice. You have the X4 for jumping and for the longer ride you have the rxp. I too am loking at the gpr. If I sell my xpl early I'll get a new gpr from Steve(if there are any left ).

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    I know how this storry goes. I'm still contemplating selling my ski since i'm gonna have so much tied up in bills now.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by steach
    Water,
    I would have made the same choice. You have the X4 for jumping and for the longer ride you have the rxp. I too am loking at the gpr. If I sell my xpl early I'll get a new gpr from Steve(if there are any left ).

Does Steve sell the GPRs cheap? Refresh my memory! Im an idiot! :P

Oh yea, My sons little owl 96xp is MINT perfect. If at Mudbug everyone will see a very clean 96xp, but will miss my Di.

http://water4fire.blowbyu.net/view_p...1996xp&id=d114

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    yea i gave steach a price figure at the boat show for a 06 GPR.... i'll do my best for him when he's ready. got one sittin in the yard now, they are nice lookin, gotta hand it to yami for BNGs this year.

the FX skis, are mo fo TANKS! god... and people say the seadoo couches are huge, the FX skis put any doo to shame!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information