Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Prohibido usuario
    +1

New Liquid Rollers video

After everyone commented about how easy it was for me to get me ski's off and on the trailer at MudBug I made a video showing it for everyone to see. Also I have not treated the bunks in several months so that shows the longevity of this product.

Don't be making fun of the video or my commentary unless you have something for me to critique of yours. So that means Danny can fire away since I already busted his balls.
    Last edited by NCHeel; 08-31-2007 at 12:21 PM.

+1
    I forget, where do you find this stuff? If I can't find it around here you're going to have to send me a case. According to my memory your last comercial said 1 can treats each bunk twice?

Heel- Like the truck! I am impressed with the product for what it does! Not a fan of it though, due to the issue of it sliding back off. My son always has to be in the middle of the action for some reason and I am concerned that he might get in the road. I usually winch my RXT up instead of driving it up. Good Video! When you stated that you would of rather put in where the house boat is, it got me thinking about my local marina and how I use shallow side to be polite to the boaters.

Good video. I need me some
    Last edited by The Bandit; 06-19-2007 at 09:09 PM.

I'm kind of a big deal SeanCucf's Avatar
    yup....not gonna lie. saw the first video and ran to boaters world. I love to see peoples faces at the launch when i push 'em off with one hand while they're there popin hernias!

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Sean you should have seen people's expressions at MB. These are people that are on this forum. I also love to see people struggling with the winch to pull the ski all the way up. I don't worry about it falling off. It actually helps me because I double check everything now to make sure rather than getting in a hurry and forgetting. I guarantee someone on here has drove home from the lake only to realize they forgot to engage the winch stop or something.

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    As far as putting in at the lake. That's a 4 spot ramp and I like to use the outside ones due to the ramps being steeper and the concrete part is shorter. I have seen the long trailers for house boats back into the outside lanes and the wheels drop off the end. They have to get a barge with a crane to come by and pull them out. The inside 2 are longer ramps with less slope which I consider easier for big boats to launch.

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    The truck is filthy. Still haven't washed since the louisiana road trip. Still haven't unloaded some of the gear out of the back either.

I've been using this product for years now, as the video shows it works! I use it more for transfer from trailer to stand ( I do not spray it on my stand).

I'm courious how much do you spray to get them to slide so easy.

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    I spray it on pretty heavy, but one can will do both bunks twice. Once in the spirng and once in the fall.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information