Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2007 RXT blows ceramics

buddy of mine just bought a yellow and black rxt off the showroom floor this morning. after 2 hours of careful break-in i told him to WOT for a brief sec. at this time we were going 3/4 throttle and 50mph.....i tell him to floor it and then i floor it and i blow him away. i stop and he pulls up and says "yo dude my rpms arnt going any higher than 6300" i was like damn man i think your clutch washers are gone. we pull it in shore and unscrew the intake to the SC and sure enough it spins freely!....this is a brand spankin new ski after 2 hours of ride time people! DO NOT WAIT TO PUT THE METAL WASHERS IN THE SKIS!!! anyways my buddy is taking it over to the dealer tomm and im going with to put them into their places as they think something is wrong with the "prop" lol......what should we tell them? this dealer dosnt really like me because i told them that metal washers are a plus and they refused to put them on for me. plus i think that their service dpt sucks. how long will he be out? dickheads!

washers

Thats what I was affraid of. I just got a 06 RXP leftover and had Jerry install some of his washers before I ever rode it. Piece of mind.

def i was the same way

Man that sucks! I know I'm not the first to say but it seems like this happens daily.

Sounds like the tech is an idiot. I'd find another shop even if I had to drive a little ways.

Good Luck,

tell me about it.....i refuse to go over their for service.....their very nice but unknowledgable! for chirst sake they tried selling me grease for the PTO when i wanted pump grease....bunch of retards

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZinMJ View Post
    tell me about it.....i refuse to go over their for service.....their very nice but unknowledgable! for chirst sake they tried selling me grease for the PTO when i wanted pump grease....bunch of retards
    send theses clowns the link to this site, and print all documentation you want doing to the ski, its all here, worth one night finding it?

Man that sucks, I'm glad that didn't happen to me. I at least got 56 hours on my machine before mine went out. I'm having to wait to do the rebuild though because well I need to have the money.....damn things always happen just out of warranty don't they?!

Tell your friend to bring a copy of this to the dealer
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19887

+1
    WOW! hate to hear that Michael. I have seen this happen on many, many 07's with less than 5 hours. WTF is going on? This is the exact reason i switched to metal in my 07 before i would even fire it up.

yeah for some reason i feel as if the 07's are even worse yet!.....hooray for 2008

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information