Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

V-Force III stuffers.

I have been getting feedback of stuffer failure due to the tickness left in the stuffer frame after matching it to the oval carb/EFI plate. There seem to be a large number of structural failures, about 50%. Moto Tassinari have no plans to come out with different set of stuffers. Fortunately the removal of the stuffers have not yield any loss in peak RPM or overall performance, based on the feedback that I have received from those who have removed them.

I would recommend to those doing maintenance work on their skis to remove the stuffers and dont use them any longer even if they have not failed, unless you are running a Dominator, or Riva/SpeedWerxs intake manifold since the use of this ones do not require the modification of the stuffers that weakens the frame of it.

Those customers of mine that have any questions dont hesitate to contact me 713-875-1812

Thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fercho View Post
    I have been getting feedback of stuffer failure due to the tickness left in the stuffer frame after matching it to the oval carb/EFI plate. There seem to be a large number of structural failures, about 50%. Moto Tassinari have no plans to come out with different set of stuffers. Fortunately the removal of the stuffers have not yield any loss in peak RPM or overall performance, based on the feedback that I have received from those who have removed them.

I would recommend to those doing maintenance work on their skis to remove the stuffers and dont use them any longer even if they have not failed, unless you are running a Dominator, or Riva/SpeedWerxs intake manifold since the use of this ones do not require the modification of the stuffers that weakens the frame of it.

Those customers of mine that have any questions dont hesitate to contact me 713-875-1812

Thanks

Hey Nando I have been losing rpm for a while, I am going to Remove them and look close. Let me know how much for the shoe also.

PS My wife is better, no cancer, thanks for talking with me that night bro....

Rob

just GOT TO DO IT! great lakes gpr 1200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robsauto2 View Post

PS My wife is better, no cancer, thanks for talking with me that night bro....

Rob
    NANDO Is a good Man. I am proud to say My freind.
    He has to be... He has helped me though some tough spots too..

I am glad you posted this. I didn't even put mine in because i dropped one maybe a foot and it broke after trimming it.

Fernando should I remove them on my triple pipe carb setup. Or is this only on the EFI skis?

John What manifold do you have. I will post some pics tonite.

Fercho

stock intake.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    stock intake.
    I would remove them. With that tripple there is a lot more heat and I serious broke one of things after i trimmed it by just dropping it a foot onto the table I was working on.

Fernando do you have those pics and whats your thought about removal with stock intake. And if the answer is pull them would i benefit by going with another intake even know lowell has matched my intake, carbs, and spacer plate already?

+1

This is what he posted to use for an intake manifold.
    SHOOTER

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information