Biotch better have my money rain or shine LiquidDI's Avatar

Hit 71 today have some questions????

Hit 71 today. 72mph down stream and 70 mph up stream with 3 bars of fuel in the heat. Not bad! I'm still not sure about the 2" wedge. The RE's helped out a lot. The ski's nose is much more in the water. Still, the wedge makes the nose pretty high. I found myself driving with the trim all the way down. What do you guys think? Ridding on the mississippi is not like flat water. There is flat but most is choppy or big tug boat swells. Lose the wedge or learn to ride with it??? Oh, my RPM's were perfect. Slowly creeped right to 8100rpms. I think my ski is dialed in perfetly for the mods I have.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidDI View Post
    Hit 71 today. 72mph down stream and 70 mph up stream with 3 bars of fuel in the heat. Not bad! I'm still not sure about the 2" wedge. The RE's helped out a lot. The ski's nose is much more in the water. Still, the wedge makes the nose pretty high. I found myself driving with the trim all the way down. What do you guys think? Ridding on the mississippi is not like flat water. There is flat but most is choppy or big tug boat swells. Lose the wedge or learn to ride with it??? Oh, my RPM's were perfect. Slowly creeped right to 8100rpms. I think my ski is dialed in perfetly for the mods I have.

Its dialed in perfectly for the mods you got. You pretty much can'd to any more until you hit the stage 2 area, which is the IC setup...Thats when you can convert to a 4" air intake and a thru-hull....

I'm running the wedge also, but no RE's or Riva pro's, and I can handle it.....I just got off a lake today, ski ran fine, but I sucked up some sand in a low spot and swiss-chee'd my wear ring...DANG IT!

I had about the same mods and ran better with 1 click up from neutral on the same river. I wouldn't say "learn to ride it". I would say get familar with it!

Banned User
    +1
    Yea, because there will be a time when the wedge will come into play....like when you need to smack some local's ARSE up, and the water lays down smooth for about 1/4 mile, and you need to spank them because they think they're hot chit!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Yea, because there will be a time when the wedge will come into play....like when you need to smack some local's ARSE up, and the water lays down smooth for about 1/4 mile, and you need to spank them because they think they're hot chit!

I hear you guys! Wedge stays. Now time for another Millaaaaaa!!!! Danny, Meghan looked good tonight. ha ha ha!! 2 more weeks.

Banned User
    +1
    I hear you guys! Wedge stays. Now time for another Millaaaaaa!!!! Danny, Meghan looked good tonight. ha ha ha!! 2 more weeks.

oooooooooo, I can't wait to get some of DAT! She lookin forward to seein me? Cuz I've decided I'm leavin EARLY friday mornin to get my arse down there FAST!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    oooooooooo, I can't wait to get some of DAT! She lookin forward to seein me? Cuz I've decided I'm leavin EARLY friday mornin to get my arse down there FAST!

I didn't really talk to her. They were so into their production crap. I was there for 4 hours today and 4 hours yesterday. Damn, I had to get my arse on the water early today to get some GPS numbers! Dude you will have to PM me about her. I only have a couple of things to say!

Thread Information