Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ultra 250 Oil Level!!!! Read !!!!!

CHANGED OIL IN ULTRA MUST GET OIL LEVEL RIGHT . I PUT A SMALL LEVEL ON VALVE COVER ASSUME THE ENGINE IS HOT OR USE HOT LEVEL READINGS ON DIPSTICK. AFTER CHANGING OIL TOOK RIDE OUT YESTERDAY AND TODAY SON FOLLOWED ON STOCK 2006 RXP. DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT IT WAS A LITTLE CHOPPY OUT THERE NOTHING CRAZY, THE ULTRA PULLED WAY OUT IN FRONT AND MAINTAINED A LEAD FOR A GOOD 200 YARDS TILL WE BOTH SLOWED DOWN FOR BOAT WAVES. OIL LEVEL MAKES A MAJOR MAJOR DIFFERENCE IF YOU NOT GOING 68MPH CHECK THAT OIL LEVEL ..

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    i'm an asshole
    Last edited by Region8Ultra250X; 06-24-2007 at 09:05 PM. Reason: being an asshole

Angry Know It All!

Hey Dude, I can see you know it ALL!!!! Thats great, I just left a form because of Attitude's like your's!! The guy is just spreading the word about the oil level is all, who care what colors or size of type he use's, Up untill about a week ago I went through the same situation..So if I read about 10 more times from other owner's its all good information.
    Last edited by SPEEDJUICE; 06-24-2007 at 08:08 PM.

Wink

No cat fights please.....
    Yes. It`s true. Anyone can and should be able to post his/her`s finding`s on here, but the big red letters and all caps are not necessary.
    And all caps is the equivalent of YELLING....

is this better ..... i seen 4 ultras where i ride that dont know of this forum i gave them them the website but more important i told them of the oil level problem they were clueless and 2 of them thanked me 1 week later both skis were overfilled. have not seen the other 2 yet. i know it was posted before many times but i dont think everyone still knows how to read the dipstick level and is afraid of running too low on oil.
    DONT WORRY WONT POST ANYTHING ANYMORE.

PLease!!

So he's a little over zealous, and excited about he findings. Whatever....No ones on here to bitch, where here to stay ahead of Sea-Doo! lol

Thumbs up Sorry Dude!

I don't blame you dude! Thats the SH-T!! that drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your Oil Level Post. John

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by rckid999 View Post
    is this better ..... i seen 4 ultras where i ride that dont know of this forum i gave them them the website but more important i told them of the oil level problem they were clueless and 2 of them thanked me 1 week later both skis were overfilled. have not seen the other 2 yet. i know it was posted before many times but i dont think everyone still knows how to read the dipstick level and is afraid of running too low on oil.
    DONT WORRY WONT POST ANYTHING ANYMORE.
    No need to overreact. We don`t hate you. Like I said, everyone is welcome top post their findings. Don`t get mad and split.
    Hang-out with us and you`ll find it`s a great place to learn and teach. You`re alright. Just don`t be to sensitive. Later....

thanks speedjuice good luck with your ski... going to hang out in the seadoo forum i like my ultra better but ,,, well you seen what happened here.

I personally like to here that the info I put up is working. Sometimes I feel like no one reads it anymore.

Wonder if the yelling guy has read the Project Entries.

Oh well hope he comes back. If not then I dont think he will make it anywhere because this is the mildest of places.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information