Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

new thread for future.

when you find out about the removal of R-6 on the ecu remember me. brother is lead technical support manager major pwc manufact will be in tech bulletin in sept 07. I will be in the seadoo forum with the people that are happy with their ski ,,,,,,,,,,, be happy

OK . I see you found the caps lock key eh? BTW, im very happy where im at.

Quote Originally Posted by rckid999 View Post
    I will be in the seadoo forum with the people that are happy with their ski ,,,,,,,,,,, be happy

if the sea doo girls are so happy then why are they often on the ultra forum showing us their bitch like qualities ?

Question

when you find out about the removal of R-6 on the ecu remember me. brother is lead technical support manager major pwc manufact will be in tech bulletin in sept 07. I will be in the seadoo forum with the people that are happy with their ski ,,,,,,,,,,, be happy
    I don`t understand your post....
    Is this for us or are you confused and in the wrong forum section posting something for the Sea-Doo guy`s....
    Do we have a mod that can be accessed by removing a wire from the ECU......What`s this mod change......
    Explain yourself will you.....

What is this R-6 wire on the ECU about?

think about something,,, all mods out now do they do anything? on rxp same mods see big improvement. i see small improvements due to exisitng problems ,,, too much oil ,,, pump housing sealant,,, plugs,,, but with alot of guys changing exhaust/ intake/ ride plates/ speacial intake grates/block offs no rpm increase though???? the rxp revs at 8200 approx,,, the ultra at 7700rpm ,,, 500 rpm ,,, if you own a seadoo or have a friend with one tell him to bring it to 7700 and gps it. if you want real gains you need rpm up and then some more prop or impeller then all the improvements or mods above would benefit but you cant make a car go faster with the brake on!!!!!!!!

rckid999 just started another thread about this but it got deleted

he is claiming there is somthing in our ecu governing our rpm , and by re mapping / re programing the ecu we will reach 8300 rpm's and go 72 mph .

ill bet it is bs but if it is true then that will be sweet

think for a minute,, everyones complaint is the ultra is so heavy it cuts top end speed,, but yet it has more acceleration than the rxp thats 100 lbs lighter how is that more weight equals less pick up not top speed. 7700 rpm is the problem . none of the mods seen increases speed i do agree there are some problems that slow the ski even more like too much oil and too much pump sealant but these dont do dramatic speed increases. get the rpm up to 8200 and increase prop/impeller. its electrical/ computer issues not hardware. i had 3 people on the ultra and it still did almost 67mph., it just cuts off at 7700 rpm.

think about something,,, all mods out now do they do anything? on rxp same mods see big improvement. i see small improvements due to exisitng problems ,,, too much oil ,,, pump housing sealant,,, plugs,,, but with alot of guys changing exhaust/ intake/ ride plates/ speacial intake grates/block offs no rpm increase though???? the rxp revs at 8200 approx,,, the ultra at 7700rpm ,,, 500 rpm ,,, if you own a seadoo or have a friend with one tell him to bring it to 7700 and gps it. if you want real gains you need rpm up and then some more prop or impeller then all the improvements or mods above would benefit but you cant make a car go faster with the brake on!!!!!!!!
    Even if you extend the Rev Limiter, this heavy ski is having issues with getting its self to move. AS it is the Rev limiter is set to 8900 rpms. Max HP of 250 is reached at 7750 RPM. Beyond that the motor does not produce what we need. As soon as we add more HP the prop is roasted. So ideally we need a prop that will hold 250Hp at a lower RPM. So a larger prop can turn up to 7750 rpm would want more HP.

Our mods that are coming out do not mean that there is something holding it back. What it means is that Kawi did an awesome job of giving an awesome product. Means that aftermarket mods are not better then the stock part on the ski. Where these mads are going to help is when we get more boost and fuel. Then the mods out now will compliment the entire kit as a whole. Till then we are forced to deal with penny poker.

You refer to R-6. You know so much then share it. If not then you fall into the category of BSer.

You have made it clear in another thread that was deleted that the Project does nothing and this new r-6 revolution will answer our needs. So as an open minded person I ask you share this holly secret.

From my research and contact, the ECU is locked. No programmer for it. Nothing but a new ECU. Which Riva is completing soon.

So I ask you what the hell are you saying??????

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Ok so what are we supposed to do, go make our own ECU's, right now we are at the mercy of the aftermarket.RXP,s and Rxt's have been out for 3 yrs already, we are just waiting on the aftermarket to catch up.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information