WOW, this is more than expected!

I am finally getting my ski in for the season. I took a ride about a month ago and was impressed. Since then I have been dealing with summer sports with my kids. This past weekend I got the chance to take my ski out and play for awhile. This thing is wicked scary. I was cruising around my lake minding my own business ( b.s. I was looking for a race). I find a guy racing other people on the lake. He has a 2007 red RXP. They have a pontoon in the middle of the lake and they keep switching other riders from the other Seadoo's but he is not giving up the red RXP. He is maybe 170 lbs and I am close to 300. We start off and are neck and neck and doing about 66-68 mph. Just as we get close to the pontoon I squeeze the throttle and could see some of the people on the pontoon's heads turn. It wasn't even close. I came back after the race and talked to him. Nice guy and just wanted to know what I did. I gave him this site and told him to have fun. He did ask for a ride and I declined.
    This thing is wicked scary. Once you get it WOT and you catch a wave wrong, you start sweating pretty quick. I got 81.7mph on GPS today. Damn if I could loose some weight.
    Basicly a Riva stg 3 with a Rude charger( if thats basic)
    Thanks for help Jerry and Dan. I owe you guys huge!!!!

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ski-guy1 View Post
    I am finally getting my ski in for the season. I took a ride about a month ago and was impressed. Since then I have been dealing with summer sports with my kids. This past weekend I got the chance to take my ski out and play for awhile. This thing is wicked scary. I was cruising around my lake minding my own business ( b.s. I was looking for a race). I find a guy racing other people on the lake. He has a 2007 red RXP. They have a pontoon in the middle of the lake and they keep switching other riders from the other Seadoo's but he is not giving up the red RXP. He is maybe 170 lbs and I am close to 300. We start off and are neck and neck and doing about 66-68 mph. Just as we get close to the pontoon I squeeze the throttle and could see some of the people on the pontoon's heads turn. It wasn't even close. I came back after the race and talked to him. Nice guy and just wanted to know what I did. I gave him this site and told him to have fun. He did ask for a ride and I declined.
    This thing is wicked scary. Once you get it WOT and you catch a wave wrong, you start sweating pretty quick. I got 81.7mph on GPS today. Damn if I could loose some weight.
    Basicly a Riva stg 3 with a Rude charger( if thats basic)
    Thanks for help Jerry and Dan. I owe you guys huge!!!!

NIIIIICE

HI FIVE!

+1
    That's just awesome! I'm glad you're enjoying your ski

Married the love of my Life Mayday 2008 SuperCharged03's Avatar
    I wanna go FAST 2!!!

+1
    I will be at the lake this weekend to see if I can break 80 with my same setup. I hope so....

I just reworked my 15-19R I had taken to much out of it and wasn't turning it enough.

GOOD job!!!!

Seadoo "G"
    my brother has a 2002 Yamaha GP1200R and we got it up to 80 last year.. wicked fast!!! haha i like mine jus doin 65...

Thread Information