Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

93 super sport xi

I'm new to this forum and I have recently bought a kawasaki 750 super sport xi. I am looking for some performance parts for it, so if anyone could help me out that would be great! thanks-JG

Wow! No one on this forum knows where to direct me to??

I own a '94 750 xiss and I have a ocean pro ride plate and a R & D intake on mine. I also added the splash guard on the nose. I can get my ski up to about 51 (GPS) on slight chop. I also wax the hull from time to time. I just added a custom paint job to my ski, the top has a octopus on the nose with the tentacles reaching back to the rear. The bottom has a naked mermaid sitting on the rocks, its an awsome view.

thats cool! do you have any pictures?? What is a splash guard? Do you have any engine mods?

The engine is stock but the impeller as I was told is not, what it is I don't know. The splash guard is from hydro turf and it is flexible material about 4" that attaches under the fromt bumper and first foot of the rub rail, you do have to drill out some rivits and re-install ss screws. I'll post some picts when I get back home.

Ok cool. Is a splash guard exactly what it sounds like? Thanks for your input... some pictures would be great.

How do you add photo's, I am having a brain fart.

I usually use photo bucket.

I bought this jetski spring of 2006 and have since made it my project. I thought i would write a thread on here if it interest any of you cool, if not dont read it! ha! HEre it goes:
    It is a 1993 Kawasaki 750 super sport xi...it has trim adjustment, 2 cycle with auto mixture, k&N intake, aftermarket impeller (dont know the specs)... I bought it from the orginal owners who only got rid of it cause they bought some new ones and it only had 9 hours on it when i bought it. (they put a brand new engine in it the past summer.) I bought it with the powder coated 2005 shorelander trailor. total price: $1200... not too shabby!
    However, I learned last summer not to let people ride it. I learned i have too much faith in people and trust that they will take care and responsiblity with other people's things..
    I let a friend of a friend ride it and this is what happened as a result:

He was too close to shore and ran it up on the bank.
    This is what i have been doing all week after work and what not:
    I dont have any pictures of fiber glassing it... i didnt even think about taking pictures, didnt even cross my mind. but i used fiber glass matt and i layed 3 solid layers and sanded it down. Then i sprayed 3 solid coats of primer and 3 coats of base and 3 coats of clear. it turned out pretty good. Good enough for me anyways... Its not perfect by any means but it is still better than what it was when i bought it!

So, now she is all back to normal and ready to be put in the water!! yah!
    I have also been working on another side project too. Last summer i used two 5 gallon regular gas cans and transported them to the lake in the back of jeep. This year i decided to change the way i carry extra fuel. I built a rack that mounts to the tongue of the trailor and made it to fit 3 5 gallon racing jugs that will sit side by side and it has a chain that goes through the handles to keep honest people honest and keep them from coming out going down the road. Check it out:

I drew up the design of what i wanted and took them to a local shop and had them weld it up for me real quick. when it was finished i got some ubolts from the local boat store and i had to drill the holes in the plates which you can see in the pictures above. then i used rustolum primer and paint and i used 2 cans of each (wanted to make sure it was super thick) and i also braised the chain on the sides. I cut the chain in the middle and will use a pad lock in the middle to tie them together. I dont have the cans yet (they are still on order) but as soon as i get them in ill take a picture to show what they look like all done! let me know what you guys think!

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    I hope you let it dry out for at least a week and fixed it on the inside of the hull also.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information