Good deal!! B.E.S.T Warranty (3 years)on ebay

Just want to pass on some info I found. Hope I'm not stepping on any toes, but you can find Bombardier BEST 3 year warranties on ebay for $589. Florida residents can't get them because of some law, and Wisconsin residents must pay sales tax.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Sea-D...temZ4584327465

Again, If this is against forum rules, just delete it. I just wanted to pass it along. I know many of you get your warranties from your dealer, but some of us have dealers with prices almost double that.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    u didn't step on anyone's toes... that's good info for everyone..

just as a note for everyone, before you commit to the purchase, make sure you ask the dealer if the prices vary depending when you bought the ski. TECHNICALLY there's a $100 dollar surcharge if you buy the extended warranty 60 days AFTER the date of purchase. Not sure if his price will fluctuate AFTER the fact...

look into it, definitely a great price depending on any "codnitions!"

Shibby, headed down to Ocean City boat show this Fri. Hoping to purchase 2006 RXT. Any tips??? BEST vs loan??

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    if u got the bills, of course it's better to pay it rather than lose the interest.... but for someone that's looking to get into a great machine without putting much moeny upfront for it and maintaining a small monthly payment, it's a great rate!!

the 5.9% for 72 months works out to be $16.57 for every thousand dollars financed... so pretty much get a top of the line machine and you'll be paying jsut under 200 bucks a month with almost NOTHING down... it's great for newbies and people without alot of money. they come in and toss 1-2k downpayment on a GTI and they have a brand new 4-stroke machine for like 90 bucks a month but 72 months is a longgg time

the BEST warranty only gets you one extra year... and chances are u'll want to buy the other 2 years of warranty so you have a total of FOUR years coverage, and you are ultimately only saving about 100 bucks or something when you need to buy the 2 year warranty versus the 3 year warranty. (example... let's say you finance it and then buy 3 year warranty for 799 bucks... VERSUS let's say u take the free extended warranty and buy 2 extra years for 699 bucks...)

weigh your financial situation and see what the best alternative is for you... if you can't work something good at the show, give me a call and I'll see if I can get something better for you or not

good luck! keep me posted

I went ahead and bought a 2 year warranty from this dealer on ebay. The cost was $539 (3 year $589) . I already had a 2 year, so I could only get 2 more. There was no surcharge (I bought my RXP in Feb 05) or tax unless you are from Wisconsin, but there is a $3 mailing fee. Great deal, if anybody is looking. I was looking at 2 years for $749 at PPG before I stumbled across this.

Thread Information