Ask me about my two girl shows havoc's Avatar
    Kirkland, Washington

Dont purchase from this guy!!!!!!!!!!

Brandn is a scammer or just doesnt care. These are the only conclusions I can come to.

I paid him on 5/11/07 for a GP1200 cowling through Paypal the minute we agreed on a price. He said that he would send it right off.

Didnt hear from him for over a week, when I did he said he had a family emergency. Said he would send it right off the next day. Fine.

Waited 2 more weeks. Nothing.
    Asked him about it again. Said he would look into it.

Had to email him again a few days later to find out what he learned. Said he was having troubles with this particular parcel company and it should be good now.

Waited for over another week. Still nothing.

Contacted him again and told him it was time to think about a refund on my money. He told me that he wasnt trying to ripp me off. That he would refund me the money. I decided to give it one more week.

It has now been 2 weeks since I last heard from Brandn and he hasnt logged in during that time. I have sent him both emails and PM's with no response.

What really gets my goat here isnt the 70 bucks but the lack of concern Brandn has shown about this. Even if his intent wasnt to 'rip me off' his inability to persue the issue and find out what the problem is would make me think more then twice about purchasing anything from this guy in the future. That coupled with the fact that he hasnt shared any parcel information with me leads me to believe that its quite possible he hasnt sent it at all.

If anyone else purchased this from BRANDN I would sure like to know
    2000 GP1200 Cowling (Silver)this is the thread

Man I gotta tell you this really upsets me....We have a very short summer here in the Northwest and this has really bitten into that time for me.

Sorry to hear that bro. I have some extra cowlings I'm not going to use if you want them... They are a burnt orange in color though. I have an m-line seat cover to go with if your interested. I have pics of the ski with them on to give you an idea of what it looks like.
    better yet here's a pic...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0130.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	164.3 KB 
ID:	29253  

Ask me about my two girl shows havoc's Avatar
    Kirkland, Washington
    Red rider check your PM box

As for this thread....I feel bad about harshing this guy out, but I wanted to warn other members away from this guy so he couldnt pull this crap on anyone else here.

Sorry about the bad vibes

Thread Information