Central Arkansas or Missouri on lake of the Ozarks, Table Rock, Bull Shoals

Whoa, new bluetooth headset... WHOA... AWESOME.

Until tonight I've been unable to pair my bluetooth headset (Motorola HT820) with my tablet using A2dp. Using BlueSoleil version 1.4.9.5 I was able to stream a2dp quality audio to the headphones. Additionally, the headset simultaneously connected with my phone. I was able to listen to music and answer calls by simply pressing a button(on the headset). The headset also successfully controlled winamp start/stop, volume, and switch track functions.

Audio quality is amazing. Being simultaneously connected to both the computer and also phone wirelessly is great. Even better the headset has volume control and voice dial for the phone also.

What I really have a question about is this. I have a treo 650 with the motorola bluetooth headset. The phone has Real Player for my Mp3's. But it will not play threw the bluetooth headset. Do you think this progam will work? Or do you know of a program? This phone can have pretty much any program uploaded. I think that the palm software might be the problem. Any thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by brad2510
    What I really have a question about is this. I have a treo 650 with the motorola bluetooth headset. The phone has Real Player for my Mp3's. But it will not play threw the bluetooth headset. Do you think this progam will work? Or do you know of a program? This phone can have pretty much any program uploaded. I think that the palm software might be the problem. Any thoughts.
    That has to do with the bluetooth special interest group not wanting you to be able to capture protected music using a computer from another source. I dont think that program will work for your palm OS. I can tell you, though, I had luck googling a solution for my problem. There were a ton of people asking questions about various smartphones and other products. What motorola headset do you have? Also, I dont know if you will be able to get high quality bluetooth audio out of the 650. Does it have bluetooth 1.2?

F**K that was not what i wanted to hear. thanks for the link anyway. I guess i might be buying the 700 soon.

Thread Information