Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ultra 250x vs. rxp vx. rxt

i cant decide which one to buy????????? any input would help! thanks

If you ride alone eg. no kids ect.... get the RXP. If you have friends that like the sport get an RXT. If you want to just cruise around and want a good deal goto the classified Kawi section and grab a 250- they seem to be being dropped after 15 hours or so.

i will mainly be in lake water with a little chop sometimes. I will be riding 2 up some too! thanks

ive ridden with 3 on the rxp be4, i would go with rxp, and there is sometimes chop where i am, and it handles it great

+1
    The Ultra 250 has the best ride in choppy water but it also useds the most fuel. The RXP is more fun and will hold 2 comfortably. The RXT offers a good ride, but doesn't corner worth a dam.

If I were you, I'd wait till next season because 208 will have a lot of new offerings. In the meantime,you might be able to pickup a used ski for a good price to make the wait go quicker. You may be able to sell it for close to, if not for, what you paid for it.

Richard

+1

Talking

Grab an 06 or 07 Rxp, put in Metal Washers and have fun!

Last weekend, I had 3 people on the RXP. In the storage area, I had 2 bottles of Champagne, 2 bottles of orange juice, and 2 bags of ice. Not to mention some rope and a sandbag anchor. With that much weight, you really feel like your going to tip at idle, but after you get up to 25mph+ it rides just as if its not loaded at all. I told the girls behind to hold on and I punched it- wow that was fun!

Wish I had a pic....

Quote Originally Posted by vidbuster View Post

Wish I had a pic....
    Don't we all

I rode my rxp with two girls once, had the same feeling. Slow does not feel good, but that ski is made for speed

anybody else?????????????????

SeaDoocer
    Quote Originally Posted by smc View Post
    If you ride alone eg. no kids ect.... get the RXP. If you have friends that like the sport get an RXT. If you want to just cruise around and want a good deal goto the classified Kawi section and grab a 250- they seem to be being dropped after 15 hours or so.

Ahhh,now come on! I checked the classifieds and there were two bonifide Ultra's for sale. How many RXT's and RXP's over in the classifieds? And I can tell you on my hand the number of people that have given up their RXP's for the Ultra's! I think it goes both ways.

my rxp sure doesnt ride two comfortably... its fine for the driver but my friends cant hold on, and we are young, well mid 20s. so they ride on my other friends rxt.
    in glass and no fun turns they can ride on my rxp...
    just my 2 cents

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information