Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Billy!!

+1

Talking Thanks Billy!!

Just wanted to thank Billy for all the work he put into this event. Jerry knows how much we appreciated his hospitality but I think Billy didn't get much credit from us.

There were a lot of behind the scenes activity he took care of and we should all give him a big thanks!! He must have been out in the parking lot looking at everyones tags etc. to figure out where all the award winners were from. The fund was another, MC at the awards, etc., etc..

Thanks again and hope to actually get to ride together next year!
    Last edited by Duke; 06-27-2007 at 05:21 PM.

+1
    Thats a big 10-4 ditto on that one Duke. Me and Billie and a few others are going to do some riding together this weekend. He is a very valuable member of the forum and to Mud Bug.

+1
    Billy and wife did an excellent job !!!

The awards ceremony was awesome.

Big thanks to John Abbott too. He was a silent partner with the awards.

+1
    Duke,
    I know for a FACT that Billy was working his butt off before the awards searching out as many folks as possible to try and make it as accurate as possible.

I think he did a great job, in a very limited time frame, with very little help.

Plus, unlike myself, he stood up and did the MC like a natural. It was an honor to finally meet the man!

+1

Talking

Hey guyz, I appreciate it !! I live for PWC (obsession/passion)!
    I love his hobby.!!

* First off, I can't take all the credit.

It was my wife (Mrs. RX951)'s idea to setup the room and setting for everyone. she thought it was only proper, instead of holing it in a parking lot or grassy field.

* I also want to make sure that John Abbott get cudo's also for his financial contribution for the trophies. He was a major contributor in the donation dept. He was also involved on what classes we should have.

As for MC'in, I was nervous as heck standing in front of all of y'all ! y'all just didn't see the sweat. It felt like I was stuttering !

You guys are what made this happen for all the donations to the Mudbug fund.

* If you noticed, I have posted the current balance and we can donate thru the year for next years event !

As sell stuff on ebay, ect...I am personally going to donate a few here and there to help build this fund faster. I would liek to see us all keep this up and allow us to have a fantastic MudBug IV fully paid for ! trophies, food, flyers ect.... !! So I would like to ask that each of you kick in over the course of this next year and help us have a bigger better MudBug ! (for those who plan to attend)
    Heck, every $ 1.00 helps !

Pat yourselves on the back !

Lets also not forget Mike ! our camera guy ! My wife bought a few Awesome photos from his website from Mudbug !!

* And Jerry and Mike Trin for bringing us all together on this website !

* It tell ya, it was too cool to finally meet all of y'all after years of chatting on the forums !

+1
    Billie, you were flowing up there on that mic bro, you did great.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER View Post
    He wanted to kick it old school and bust out some Curtis Blow rhymes, but Mrs.RX951 said .

Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER View Post

He did do a wonderful job!!! After all we didn't have a lot of time for me to coach him on public speaking!

Thanks Billy and Mrs.RX951 and everyone else that I don't know about behind the scenes .I didn't know that John Abbott had bought the trophies so I would like to thank him also for that beautiful trophie.Like I said after the Bug (It was 1st class event to me )
    Thanks again and see ya'll next year.

+1
    You guys all deserve the best. You all work so hard to accomplish inches, it's a very unique hobby / sport / obsession. I am always happy to give where i know others will benefit. For 3 years the event has gotton better and better and i believe it will continue to do so.

This year was a great way for people to meet lots of the western states people behind the screen names. An event like this was what the forum needed IMO,,,,,,you know what i mean? A way to put an understanding behind the black text that you see hear --- A way to picture that person saying what they say and knowing what the emotion is behind it. This community is damn near indestructable at this point. We all have our clicks and friends on the inside, but the truth is that outsiders are watched very closely until a sense of trust is developed and people really do watch each others backs here.

I had a blast, as always. Everyone worked hard and when we are all together, it really shows what a great team we all are together (totally different from what we see hear at times). Cudos to all of you for making the sport what it is. I learn lots from everyone here and i can honestly say that i never tried this hard even in school to know as much as i could about any one thing.

Love all of ya!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information