Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

+1

Smile freeport ride in august

alright guys, what about a august ride in freeport august 10, 11, 12 weekend????? it will be a hot mother, good reason to hit the bars on the water.....i got room for 5 people to stay, you know the routine, ride, eat drink, repeat 20 times.. i'm not is school right now so if any questions call me, 979-373-4040, nick, we will shark fish one of those days, good shark fishing that time of year.....
    graham

+1
    Woo-hOO !!! I'm just a hop skip and jump away from ya Graham !

Kim is out of town that weekend and I need to take care of the dogs. Any chance on late July or the first weekend in Aug. I hate to be picky and you know I want to be there!

+1
    Greetings--

We're moving to Baytown around that time. If we have the skis moved and we're settled by then -- we'll give it a shot. Keep in touch, k ?

R&R

You know i'm in!!!!

+1

Smile first weekend in august

alright, lets move the freeport ride to first weekend in august, 3-4. works out better for me also as football will be starting the 2nd weekend. todd plan on staying with us if you like. nick we can shark fish on friday if you can come down, also a buddy of mine caught a 85 pound tarpon last weekend at san luis pass. todd we are coming to big D the weekend of july 21, bringing ski to ride, my brother in laws 21 foot boat. stacey has never been to party cove so we want to hit that sat. sun. i'll call you as it gets closer. might have to shack up with you or brian sat if things get wild...graham

Quote Originally Posted by graham View Post
    alright, lets move the freeport ride to first weekend in august, 3-4. works out better for me also as football will be starting the 2nd weekend. todd plan on staying with us if you like. nick we can shark fish on friday if you can come down, also a buddy of mine caught a 85 pound tarpon last weekend at san luis pass. todd we are coming to big D the weekend of july 21, bringing ski to ride, my brother in laws 21 foot boat. stacey has never been to party cove so we want to hit that sat. sun. i'll call you as it gets closer. might have to shack up with you or brian sat if things get wild...graham
    That all sounds perfect, we are all excited to ride Freeport and hang out with you guys. Brian says it would be great to have ya'll. We'll ride, party, cook out and have a good time!

+1
    Yo big G, put me and the mrs down for that weekend too. We will probably drive in early that Saturday morning. Not sure yet but will figure out the weekend before.
    Todd,
    Still looking at the following weekend in big D. Just trying to talk Carla OUT of going.

Kirk, Aug 11 + 12 at Lewi. See what you can do. Brian and I will have some beds available and we'll have a great time!
    Glad you're going to Big G's.

Hi Graham! I just started looking around this site. I made it back to Humble ok on Thursday.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information