Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

+1

ANYONE wanna go hunting w/ VP Dick Cheney?

Maybe he should get a hunters safety course, Of course I'm not sure if attorneys we're in season

Just goes to show you what kind of ass they are. He tries to present himself as a presice, calculating and responsible person sending our men and women our boys and girls our sons and daughters our friends and family over to a region of the world that is in the thickest of thick and here he is bustin a cap off on one of his hunting buddies. Good thing he got those 5 deferments so he didn't have to go to Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hornet
    Just goes to show you what kind of ass they are. He tries to present himself as a presice, calculating and responsible person sending our men and women our boys and girls our sons and daughters our friends and family over to a region of the world that is in the thickest of thick and here he is bustin a cap off on one of his hunting buddies. Good thing he got those 5 deferments so he didn't have to go to Vietnam.
    It was a mistake...get over it

Quote Originally Posted by jawz
    Maybe he should get a hunters safety course, Of course I'm not sure if attorneys we're in season

he shot a attorney

+1
    Was he hunting for "Dan Quail"???

Cheney didnt even have a quail stamp. But he did get a warning.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/...ney/index.html

Here is something I don't get. I have never hunted but this didn't make sense to me. So maybe one of you hunters can explain it to me. ( I am not kidding around or mocking hunters, I really dont get it) It is the final senctence of the article above.

But she said, "The nature of quail shooting ensures that this will happen. It goes with the turf."
    If it "ensures" this will happen why would anyone want to go?

Just to illustrate once again the bias of the liberal elite media, the following is a press release from the vice presidents office regarding the $7 bird stamp. Now why wouldn't CNN include ALL the details instead of just the one that makes the vice president look bad?

CHENEY WRITES $7 CHECK TO TX WILDLIFE
    Mon Feb 13 2006 20:53:55 ET

THE WHITE HOUSE
    Office of the Vice President

It has been brought to the Vice Presidentís attention by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department this afternoon that, although he had acquired a 125 dollar Texas non-resident season hunting license, he lacked a 7 dollar stamp for hunting upland game birds. To address any questions about the licensing:

-- A member of the Vice Presidentís staff wrote a check for 140 dollars understanding that this would purchase a Texas non-resident season hunting license that would permit the Vice President to hunt quail in Texas. It appears now that the license itself cost 125 dollars, and an extra 15 dollars covered the cost of a Federal migratory bird stamp. The Vice President did not need the Federal stamp, as he already possessed one.

-- The staff asked for all permits needed, but was not informed of the 7 dollar upland game bird stamp requirement.

-- Because the requirement is new, the Department has informed us that it is issuing warnings, and the Vice President expects to receive one. He will take whatever steps are needed to comply with applicable rules.

-- In the meantime, the Vice President has sent a 7 dollar check to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, which is the cost of an upland game bird stamp.

How much is a Texas lawyer stamp... just kidding.. but seriously, with all the hunting accidents that take place.. do we really need to focus so much media attention on somthing that happened down in Texas.. there is a reason he is in politics and not on OLN with a duck call in his mouth... I think as a whole that the gentleman survived. Many are not lucky...

+1

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mink66
    Just to illustrate once again the bias of the liberal elite media, the following is a press release from the vice presidents office regarding the $7 bird stamp. Now why wouldn't CNN include ALL the details instead of just the one that makes the vice president look bad?
    Because the president and vice president are f'ing jack a$$e$ and have ruined the reputation and moral of the USA. Both of them should be in jail along with everyone in his administration.

LOL bias liberal elite media... lol. If it bothers you that much I suggest you just watch FOX and stay away from CNN.

Nice language mike.

Wow, when a lib gets a little dose of reality, truth and ALL the facts they really seem to get upset.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information