Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    camar0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sunshine
    Posts
    787

    07 BRP recall on washers?

    Both of my brothers bought a new 07 RXP, one black/yellow and the other red/white/black.... We have friend that works at the local seadoo dealership and he said that BRP has a recall on the washers and that they will be putting in metal ones..... anyone else heard of this?


  2. #2
    .... RXPwildchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    239
    +1
    1
    Not that I've heard as of yet. It would be nice though. Would save me the trouble of doing the update myself.

  3. #3
    daverxp4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    montreal,canada
    Posts
    1,323
    are the 2008 models comming out with the metal ones?

  4. #4
    EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    9,464
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by camar0 View Post
    Both of my brothers bought a new 07 RXP, one black/yellow and the other red/white/black.... We have friend that works at the local seadoo dealership and he said that BRP has a recall on the washers and that they will be putting in metal ones..... anyone else heard of this?
    i may be incorrect, but this "friend" in the dealership is mis-informed. There is no such recall, no such bulletin, and no such campaign from the factory about supercharger kits or clutch washers for the 2007 line-up.

    Ask him if he can give you the release date and bulletin number from Bossweb.

  5. #5
    Moderator The Bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wilmette, IL
    Posts
    8,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    i may be incorrect, but this "friend" in the dealership is mis-informed. There is no such recall, no such bulletin, and no such campaign from the factory about supercharger kits or clutch washers for the 2007 line-up.

    Ask him if he can give you the release date and bulletin number from Bossweb.
    I knew you would chime in and set the record straight..

  6. #6
    EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    9,464
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP Steve View Post
    I knew you would chime in and set the record straight..
    i probably did it in a rather arrogant and harsh aggressive manner... but 10:00 this morning i'm getting phone calls that there are clutch recalls on 07s.... of course i'm like where the hell did you hear that one, and they tell me here and i sign on and in my gut i was 99.9% positive it was BS because as part of my job i'm on Bossweb (the dealer network) all day long constant checking parts and warranty claims and registering new skis and felt i would have saw it if this was the case... so i verified on the dealer network before i jumped the gun.... i was just aggravated at work all day and getting calls about this BS in my first 5 minutes of being at work put me on a good foot for the day

    don't take it personally camar0 !!!!! just aggravated with other stuff so i'm in a MOOD, lol

  7. #7
    Dr Len's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New Jersey Attitude Capital of the World
    Posts
    1,170
    Its ok Shib Just blame me

  8. #8
    ramnj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    ...!!!!! just aggravated with other stuff so i'm in a MOOD, lol
    Sounds like girlfriend trouble...

  9. #9
    Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Old Hickory,Tn
    Posts
    5,446
    +1
    650
    He misses the Babysitter.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ocean nj
    Posts
    781
    +1
    15
    Rafi,Misses the babysitter too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. BRP recall list from USCG
    By TM1 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 09:13 AM
  2. 07 RXP Handlebars on 04 RXP?
    By snowrunner in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 02:41 PM
  3. Brp Recall On 07 PWC
    By MARKUS in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 07:22 AM
  4. is there a recall on the deck pads?
    By CarFanatic in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 08:03 PM
  5. RXP 2 battery failures, BRP recall rumor?
    By Vern in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 06:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •