Big Red

4th of July - Chesapeake City / Lloyd's Creek

Anyone riding in that area July 4th?

I am always riding in Ches City. Launch at Bohemia Vista and ride the Elk. My Grandparents live in Tower Point.

I will be there on Sunday the 8, probably with the boat instead of the ski.
    Haulin around my fam, cousins n such.

Quote Originally Posted by cherylmarley View Post
    Anyone riding in that area July 4th?
    Its gonna be a Zoo out there this weekend, next weekend I'll be there

Big Red

4th of July

Quote Originally Posted by Pettee View Post
    I am always riding in Ches City. Launch at Bohemia Vista and ride the Elk. My Grandparents live in Tower Point.

I will be there on Sunday the 8, probably with the boat instead of the ski.
    Haulin around my fam, cousins n such.
    Thanks for responding Pettee! We ended going to the Chesapeake Inn yesterday - bunch of hungover people from the weekend but the place was pretty much cleared out. Andy, the dockmaster, and his crew were relaxing.

On July 4th we are launching at Elk Neck and going to Lloyd's. There is a "Joe of Paluza" party on August 4th at Sand Island on the Susquehanna. Not sure if we're skiing at all this upcoming weekend.

I see you have the same tow rig as me! Trading in my 2003 Ford Expedition in three weeks when my new 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Red Rock) arrives!

Hope to meet you and your family soon!

Cheryl

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cherylmarley View Post
    Thanks for responding Pettee! We ended going to the Chesapeake Inn yesterday - bunch of hungover people from the weekend but the place was pretty much cleared out. Andy, the dockmaster, and his crew were relaxing.

On July 4th we are launching at Elk Neck and going to Lloyd's. There is a "Joe of Paluza" party on August 4th at Sand Island on the Susquehanna. Not sure if we're skiing at all this upcoming weekend.

I see you have the same tow rig as me! Trading in my 2003 Ford Expedition in three weeks when my new 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Red Rock) arrives!

Hope to meet you and your family soon!

Cheryl
    why dont you get the 07, in 08 they are doing away with 4.10 axle ratio option, going to 3.73, junk!!! 4.10s only available in rubicon model.

You'll love the Jeep. I love mine, but am getting rid of it as soon as the shop finishes with the repairs (got hit on May 8, still in the shop). Still not sure what im doing with it, but the best idea I have heard so far is trade it and the F250 on an 07 Tundra or something.

I'm not sure where to launch over there now. I launched the ski at Bohemia Vista, but it's a tight ramp, and I'm not so confident in gettin the boat in there, so I am activly looking for another option. I have even though about putting in at Delaware City, and running across the C & D.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettee View Post
    You'll love the Jeep. I love mine, but am getting rid of it as soon as the shop finishes with the repairs (got hit on May 8, still in the shop). Still not sure what im doing with it, but the best idea I have heard so far is trade it and the F250 on an 07 Tundra or something.

I'm not sure where to launch over there now. I launched the ski at Bohemia Vista, but it's a tight ramp, and I'm not so confident in gettin the boat in there, so I am activly looking for another option. I have even though about putting in at Delaware City, and running across the C & D.
    Pettee, if you are planning on coming over this far, check out lapidum landing in the Susquehanna park. It will put you in the water right above inter state 95 in the Susquehanna river. Floating dock and ample parking.If anyone is riding around this area I'll be out this weekend give me a hollar

Big Red
    Quote Originally Posted by meeper View Post
    why dont you get the 07, in 08 they are doing away with 4.10 axle ratio option, going to 3.73, junk!!! 4.10s only available in rubicon model.

They are still trying to get me an '07 before the '08 comes in at the end of this month. I wanted a Sahara in Red Rock with a 6 spd. They are hard to come by. Can't afford the extra $ for a Rubicon.

Thread Information