Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

If you win the $365,000,000 Lottery

http://forums.greenhulk.net/viewtopi...8c066ab0#40242

that thread got me thinking. If you won, what would you do?

Me? I'd build my dream house on the water. I'd buy a Yacht, and by yacht, i mean something that would make a 20foot boat look like a dingy. I would put all my family through school. Pay off all thier debts. My fridns would get nothing, cause they can make thier own way through life. I would buy a random amount of exotic cars.

And finally, I would go to an import show, buy the car that obviously has the most time, effort and money put into it by the owner, beat the hell out of it with a hammer and baseball bat right in front of them, and sell it back to them dirt cheap. Always wanted to do that cause i hate ricers.

what about you?

Put the money in bank.

Sc

Pay someone to make us belt driven superchargers for RXP/T

I'd probably open a thread on the forum saying, "Just won the lottery, first 20 people to respond get their RXP tricked out in excess of 20 grand" Then I'd watch you guys battle it out. That would be fun.

Well I'd take the cash option then stick 20 million into some secure account so my kids would be set for life. Then I'd pay off all of my debts and those debts that family members have, give a nice chunk to my highschool so they could build a very nice pool and get that 70's era equipment out of the shop classes. Donate to a few charities and probably give each of my real friends 10K. Whatever was left over half would be invested the other half would be in a cash account which would allow me to do whatever I wanted. I'd probably buy property all over and build a dream house either on a lake or private beach, or both.

+1
    I'd buy a private jet, I'd buy a second house in another location...far from the coast. I'd load the plane with family and friends everytime we had to evacuate for hurricanes. I'd fly us to safety.

THEN...I'd go on a MAJOR SHOPPING spree!!!!!

I would rebuild homes for my family members that lost theirs to the Hurricane.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonKitty
    I would rebuild homes for my family members that lost theirs to the Hurricane.
    I would rebuild your families homes also!!!

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    I would be charitable but at the same time i would do dumb shit like go to a ferrari dealer and buy a F430, black, drive it off the lot smoking tires, stop, give the keys to a homeless guy, then walk back into the dealer and tell them the black sucks, i want a red one. Then do that until it wasn't fun anymore.

I'll be honest... I would buy a couple houses, One on the Eastern Shore of MD, One in the Islands somwhere, and one in Colorade. Furnish (i.e. furniture, toys, cars, boats..) buy my dream boat from the UK.. (43' Hunton), Finish my Jeeps, buy more jeeps.. Pay off my dads debt.. Pay my brothers student loans. Go back to school.. get 2 degrees. Figure that should be about 20 mil... bank 80 mil, drop 150 mil to Red Cross, Perhaps start a company or somthing. but pretty much I want 100 mil (and thats a lot of inflation on my part) and give away the rest.. what do you need all that money for... ??[/list]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information