Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Wink RXT owners really like the 250X

I was out playing and two RXT`s came hunting and looking to race.
    Well let`s just say it was over before it started.
    They both made a big right turn at the 1/2 mile mark.
    I think they are mad because they got beat pretty bad. At least 15 boats or more and still pulling. I had to stop looking back after a while.
    That was fun............................................... ...............

Silence! I Keel You! earthshaker's Avatar
    +1
    where'd ya go? Obviously our plans fell through.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by earthshaker View Post
    where'd ya go? Obviously our plans fell through.
    San Luis by I-5.
    I PM`ed you back to let you know I could not make it to Comanche, but would like to do Perdo or New Malones. And Pedro would be the preferred playground....

Quote Originally Posted by Big Red Monster View Post
    I was out playing and two RXT`s came hunting and looking to race.
    Well let`s just say it was over before it started.
    They both made a big right turn at the 1/2 mile mark.
    I think they are mad because they got beat pretty bad. At least 15 boats or more and still pulling. I had to stop looking back after a while.
    That was fun............................................... ...............

I like running with them! I like the Ultra, I think it is something new! It has a different feel to it!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy River View Post
    I like running with them! I like the Ultra, I think it is something new! It has a different feel to it!
    Yeah. I like the RXT`s as well. When my RXP S/C shit in my motor that killed the Sea-Doo`s for me.
    2008 should be a better year as far as engine related issue`s go, but the delamination issue`s are still a major problem.
    If Sea-Doo handles that the same way they did the S/C problem, well I think they might have some troubles down the road AGAIN.
    Dumb asses have something with great potential, but just have poor management decisions or a lack of behind it.

Yeah. I like the RXT`s as well. When my RXP S/C shit in my motor that killed the Sea-Doo`s for me.
    2008 should be a better year as far as engine related issue`s go, but the delamination issue`s are still a major problem.
    If Sea-Doo handles that the same way they did the S/C problem, well I think they might have some troubles down the road AGAIN.
    Dumb asses have something with great potential, but just have poor management decisions or a lack of behind it.
    Asolutely! Well said! I hate to type this, but if the customer service doesn't improve for stock Sea-Doo's, I might be crossing over! I have a 3 year warranty and we will see how it goes!

Lightbulb

Asolutely! Well said! I hate to type this, but if the customer service doesn't improve for stock Sea-Doo's, I might be crossing over! I have a 3 year warranty and we will see how it goes!
    If your S/C clutches have no failed...Stop running the ski until you get steel replacements installed. Stop now...Don`t wait.

If your S/C clutches have no failed...Stop running the ski until you get steel replacements installed. Stop now...Don`t wait.
    There in! I did run 70 hours on my RXP with the time bombs! Once pulled out, there was a hair line crack in one of the washers! Upgraded to an 06 shaft with Les-Cooke washers. That was the only thing out there at the time until Gaddis and Riva came out with the non-coated ones.

Wink

There in! I did run 70 hours on my RXP with the time bombs! Once pulled out, there was a hair line crack in one of the washers! Upgraded to an 06 shaft with Les-Cooke washers. That was the only thing out there at the time until Gaddis and Riva came out with the non-coated ones.
    That`s great. Mine made it to the 9.4 hour mark and went KaBlooie on the first WOT run...

+1
    I own an RXT and don't hate the 250's at all- I like them, might own one myself someday. Rode with one a while back and it was pretty impressive... a little thirsty though.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information