Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: water spots

  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    211

    water spots

    Do you guys use anything special to get water spots off your hulls? water and soap just isnt working

    from me and the hulls black so they show pretty good on it .


  2. #2
    Dont judge me...
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    610
    i gave up...

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Reno,Nevada
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by brett541 View Post
    Do you guys use anything special to get water spots off your hulls? water and soap just isnt working

    from me and the hulls black so they show pretty good on it .
    There is a product called ducky that you can buy at your local pwc dealer or you can use white vineger and water..........

  4. #4
    skipSC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuart, Fl.
    Posts
    1,445
    +1
    171
    Use mguirers # 50 cleaner/wax, no abrasive and cleans up the plastic chrome without an issue.

  5. #5
    Biotch better have my money rain or shine LiquidDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    269
    50/50 soulution in a spray bottle of water/vineagar is by far the cheapest and best way to go. Try it you will never use anything else again.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    211
    Thanks guys, im going to try water and vineager this afternoon to clean it up, just because i have it sitting

    around in the house and dont have to go buy anything.

  7. #7
    suck my wake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sugar Grove IL
    Posts
    2,872
    +1
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by faster1200 View Post
    There is a product called ducky that you can buy at your local pwc dealer or you can use white vineger and water..........
    YES YES YES DUCKY is the best cause not only will it clean all the waterspots but it smells good too. It does cost more($10) a bottle but it is worth it. Vinager/water works but smells like s**t . I spray mine with ducky and let it sit for a couple of mins then soap it up and wash, rinse it off and spray some Eagle One "wax-as-u-dry" while still wet and then just dry it off. It will look like, feel and smell brand new

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by suck my wake View Post
    YES YES YES DUCKY is the best cause not only will it clean all the waterspots but it smells good too. It does cost more($10) a bottle but it is worth it. Vinager/water works but smells like s**t . I spray mine with ducky and let it sit for a couple of mins then soap it up and wash, rinse it off and spray some Eagle One "wax-as-u-dry" while still wet and then just dry it off. It will look like, feel and smell brand new
    I don't see this on your wedding list?

  9. #9
    cbrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Around Lake Travis
    Posts
    1,374
    +1
    1
    I love the smell of vinegar in morning or when I go skiing.

    I bought bottle of vinegar since I was out, I am going to give it try.

  10. #10
    txgp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas , Texas
    Posts
    3,382
    +1
    165
    white vinegar and water....save the extra money for super unleaded

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Water spots removed
    By automart in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 09:38 AM
  2. best way to get rid of water spots!!!
    By CarFanatic in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 04:34 PM
  3. cleaning water spots
    By BJTKRXPHD in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 08:18 PM
  4. Meguiar's #47 Water Spot Remover is great.
    By tomhigh in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 02:26 PM
  5. Water spots part 2
    By Snoman in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 07:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •