Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No spark

No spark

Now I don't have any spark to any of the 3 plug wires, I tried some search here in old posts, but found no solution, any ideas guys, thanks

Anybody, i'm desperate now, this is all that's keeping me from trying it out now, after all the time and money, I hate to be stopped by this

Roanoke, Va
    What kind of ski??????

Roanoke, Va
    Battery voltage and bad conections are the common problem. But I do not know what Polaris ski you are working on.

It's a 2002 Genesis i

Southeast Ohio
    Have you looked over this stuff? post #13

I have an owners manual for this ski and can post any info that you may need. Let me know.

Good luck,
    Last edited by axgrider73; 07-01-2007 at 11:01 PM.

Yes i've checked those things, but to no avail, i will get a meter and check the stator tomorrow, unless you can think of anything else, thanks....Jeff

So i am polaris iliterate as well but am helping a friend work on his ski 02 genesis I as well I think. It has no spark the mech said and has tested several things and thinks it is the emm but with little help available he is not sure where to go but we found a EMM to the tune of 500$ and are going to give it a shot.. Could anyone say what the EMM does for the ski, does it have anything to do with spark at all???(god i hope so )

So your spark went away at different times till there was no spark, if so sounds familiar to the one we are messing with...

So I did a search and it controls all kinds of things if this works I will let you know but there is a different solution to what i did and it's... hope this helps our problem
    Last edited by chritopherlloyd; 07-02-2007 at 11:24 PM. Reason: re read an original post

Titusville FL
    MAKE SURE YOUR BATTERY IS GOOD! Just went thru this on 99 Genesis checked entire elec system per T/S guide and it was the damn battery! Spun the motor just fine and seemed good enough-put it on the charger for few hours and sparked the plugs like crazy!

Perth Australia
    Billy are you getting fuel pressure ?is the hose to the injectors swelling when you crank .Are the injectors ticking?Take the plugs out and see if it sparks then while you crank .Press bige button and see if it sparks then ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information