02-18-2006, 12:51 AM #1
Just Showing off my PACKAGE... ALOT OF PICS
don't get too excited, no nudity of anyone's package here. Spent hours in the garage 2nite fixing some loose ends and cleaning and detailing and planning some courses of action.
1. Finished my handlebar mods... couldn't get things to happily work for me because wasn't happy with the way the kit was designed particularly. 3 weeks later after some part arrivals, minor fabrication, and anal precision i finished my handlebar, finger throttle, grip kit... billet aluminum on the ends, bevelled and protruding just an 1/8", ODI Rogue with Red anodized clamps, cut and grinded and shaped the stock plastic pieces to meet up with the throttle
2. The rectifier bracket made by Justin's dad, Todd. (tmc) With the Jaz Catch can and 3/4" fitting and the rectifier mounted on the back of the fire extinguisher panel on my RXT.
3. just some pics showin off my baby hit_it.gif i fall back in love with my ski when i go anal cleaning and shining it as u can see in the pics... sometimes i sit on it naked and jump up and down Looks like she came outta the showroom yesterday.
4. tomorrow's work is cut out for me... that Fatty 4" air intake shit is hugeeee
5. showin off my GPS MAP 76C color with the RXT/GTX glove box lid
enjoy my pictures
02-18-2006, 01:06 AM #2
nice work Shibbs...when are you puttin some mats on her? She looks nekked!
02-18-2006, 07:56 AM #3
Hey good idea using a piece of stock grip to fill the gap...
Ski looks good man!! But I could have done without the visual of you on it naked...
02-18-2006, 08:04 AM #4
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
That`s awsome Steve! grips look great! Is that YOUR HOSE???
I see you found a 3/4 nipple for the catch can! ...PR...
Steve, did you put that glove box lid on for the garmin, or did your model come with it?
How do I go about finding out what`s needed for the 04 GTX SC? Thanks man!
02-18-2006, 08:28 AM #5
nice work steve......catch can seems to wokr well like that.....those grips u have are sweet looking. let us know when u put some more mods on.
02-18-2006, 10:30 AM #6
MIKE... u know EXACTLY where that old-grip spacer idea came from thanks man, haha
ashtott... i'm waiting o the grips since like November! Getting Diamond Plated pattern hydroturf... they should be in shortly. They were cutting new batches for 06 and stopped in 05, or some shit like that.... at least that's what Parts Unlimited told us..
PR.. ordered the glove box myself and popped it in there. Fits any and every seadoo 4-tec 3-seater except for the GTI. Just order it through your dealers... Any problems getting it send me a message and I'll order them thru Formula One.
02-18-2006, 10:50 AM #7
Here you go Pr: If the link works... this is a must have item.
02-18-2006, 10:50 AM #8
But I could have done without the visual of you on it naked...[/quote]
02-18-2006, 10:53 AM #9
You need one of these too- if you don't have one already.
02-18-2006, 11:28 AM #10
Steve it looks great!
What Handle bar extension kit did you use?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Shibby1485 in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 179Last Post: 08-26-2016, 11:06 AM
By joecbrzx in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 178Last Post: 04-14-2013, 07:35 PM
By motoxxx134 in forum Kawasaki Open DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2009, 12:09 PM
By Totallyblown in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 04-17-2006, 09:49 AM
By Pettee in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 02-14-2006, 10:47 PM