Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

For Anyone That Took Video Footage At MB-3

Would you guys be nice enough to post up a reply to this with any WMV or MPEG files (video) from digital devices at the bug? I am trying to do a super long movie for everyone and stick it up on youtube with audio.

I have hundreds of the pics from this year and a few of the Radar runs already, but any of the "other" stuff (video) would be good too. I love the way that the Chicago gang did their video and would love to have access to some of those files to put in as well.

I am not interested in the contest going on, you guys can do that on your own----this is something i wanted to do anyway, not looking to get paid for it because i enjoy doing these things anyway.

So if you guys have any video footage that is in a file that ends in .wmv or .mpeg -- please post them as a reply to this message or shoot me an e-mail to [email protected]-----please remember that hotmail will not accept the larger files over 10Megs, so try and put those here as an attachment if you can.

This will be a recap video of all 3 mudbugs together and will be about 50-60 minutes long hopefully. Thanks for the help in this.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ABBOTT View Post
    Would you guys be nice enough to post up a reply to this with any WMV or MPEG files (video) from digital devices at the bug? I am trying to do a super long movie for everyone and stick it up on youtube with audio.

I have hundreds of the pics from this year and a few of the Radar runs already, but any of the "other" stuff (video) would be good too. I love the way that the Chicago gang did their video and would love to have access to some of those files to put in as well.

I am not interested in the contest going on, you guys can do that on your own----this is something i wanted to do anyway, not looking to get paid for it because i enjoy doing these things anyway.

So if you guys have any video footage that is in a file that ends in .wmv or .mpeg -- please post them as a reply to this message or shoot me an e-mail to [email protected]-----please remember that hotmail will not accept the larger files over 10Megs, so try and put those here as an attachment if you can.

This will be a recap video of all 3 mudbugs together and will be about 50-60 minutes long hopefully. Thanks for the help in this.

PM me your address and I can send you some raw footage...its not in mpem or wmv, but raw DVD...if you have any editing software other than windows, it WILL recognize...

+1
    Don't worry about the contest as there are no contestants
    Good luck on the video, can't wait to see how it turns out!

This will be a recap video of all 3 mudbugs together

+1
    thanks guys, I have about 500 pics from MB-3 alone now. With all three years combined, it's about 1,800+ pics with more than 50 vid clips. I will piece everything together and compress it just under youtubes minimum limit to view. Looking to get an hour out of it if i can.

should be nice. Pics and vids are the easy part, it's finding the right music to go with the sections and "types" of pics that is the difficult part.

Banned User
    +1
    thanks guys, I have about 500 pics from MB-3 alone now. With all three years combined, it's about 1,800+ pics with more than 50 vid clips. I will piece everything together and compress it just under youtubes minimum limit to view. Looking to get an hour out of it if i can.

should be nice. Pics and vids are the easy part, it's finding the right music to go with the sections and "types" of pics that is the difficult part.

What kinda music you looking for, I'll send that too...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    What kinda music you looking for, I'll send that too...
    That's ok, i have that covered with about 5,000+ mp3 from the 60's all the way to today. It's the decision making that is so hard (so many are so right for the occasion).

Banned User
    +1
    That's ok, i have that covered with about 5,000+ mp3 from the 60's all the way to today. It's the decision making that is so hard (so many are so right for the occasion).
    okay, cuz I just topped 300 GB, around 33,000 tracks...

+1
    Jhon You And D.anny Are Just To Good To Us Peps. I Love You Guys.let Me Know When I Can Buy One Please.todd=p~ =p~ =p~ =p~

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    You got the same problem here 10 mb cap. If you use gmail 30 mb can be sent/recieved and hotmail was suspose to do the same thing but I tried to send some thing from gmail to hotmail and it failed. 1 hour at 100mb on youtube will be painful on youtube. Look into google video. With the desktop loader you can go higher than 100mb.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information