Better seat for RXT (Riva?)

I am trying to find some additional information on the Riva seat for the RXT.

The stock seat is so slippery and after a few hours of riding in rough conditions my "family jewels" are sore as heck the next day.

I usually ride in a squatting position or superman but after awhile my legs get tired so I actually would like to sit my arse down. However, with the constant pounding my ... really start to hurt after a while.

So does the Riva seat offer additional padding too? Sorry don't mean to sound like a wussie!

+1
    its just a seat cover that goes over ur existing one. M-line has a little more padding. I dont think anyone else uses padding. There is non slip material on the riva one not on the mline but i love my m-line cover.

maybe someone here can proof this: but I think my 2004 seat is harder, less cush than the 2005 RXT seat I just put on. In this case I`d have to say that the comfort level of the RXT seat is better than the GTX 04 seat.

maybe you couyld take your seat to an upholstery shop and add or change padding?...PR...

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    maybe someone here can proof this: but I think my 2004 seat is harder, less cush than the 2005 RXT seat I just put on. In this case I`d have to say that the comfort level of the RXT seat is better than the GTX 04 seat.

maybe you couyld take your seat to an upholstery shop and add or change padding?...PR...

I can vouch for that...the 04 gtx seat was HARD...my 07 RXT seat is soft. I can ride 100 miles without strain. Before I traded I thought about pulling the gtx seat cover and adding more foam...and a better color than grey.

Thread Information