Any Chevy IROC Lovers out there?

Attachment 30143

Attachment 30144

1986 Chevy Z28 Iroc Z. Bought in 1986, pulled the 305TPI at 16,000 miles. Had a speed shop install a 400 block bored to a 406, roller rockers, crane cam, 750 DBL pumper, 475 ponies. This car is a lot of fun! My dad owns it and used to yell at me for combing my hair in it! He is pretty anal!
    Last edited by Muddy River; 01-19-2010 at 10:38 PM.

Attachment 30145

Attachment 30146

More pics, We have done a lot to this car! For some reason he thinks that it's more for show than to drive! The body has less than 30,000 miles on it.
    Last edited by Muddy River; 01-19-2010 at 10:38 PM.

whew that doesnt look like no tuned port . what up with the vette eater ? shouldnt it be pony or stang , whats up with this chevy on chevy crime .

id hate 2 pull it out of the old saturday night live but remember the episode when they were makeing fun of joe peise an chris farley was the schmuck that said you know what iroc means ,
    Itailan retard out cruisen

good stuff , hope you didnt do that 2 an orignal 350 tpi iroc , thats just wrong rare cars 2 find now adays any body can go pick up a z28 any ole day of the week

ss and iroc those are a gem

Quote Originally Posted by 97sltx1050 View Post
    whew that doesnt look like no tuned port . what up with the vette eater ? shouldnt it be pony or stang , whats up with this chevy on chevy crime .

id hate 2 pull it out of the old saturday night live but remember the episode when they were makeing fun of joe peise an chris farley was the schmuck that said you know what iroc means ,
    Itailan retard out cruisen

good stuff , hope you didnt do that 2 an orignal 350 tpi iroc , thats just wrong rare cars 2 find now adays any body can go pick up a z28 any ole day of the week

ss and iroc those are a gem
    I agree! I argued this move! It was a 305 TPI! The Vette Eater crap is his idea! It was TPI, there was a fuel injection system on top of the 400 block, it ran like crap! He also put RS skirting around it as well. I fought him to take the cruise control off before he goes sideways in it. He needed some help on this morning and wouldn't tell me what he was doing. I get there and see that the old guy was tempting to cruise control on it and wanted a hand. Thats my dad, can't leave well enough alone!

I can hear Shannon's " Let the music play " cranking on the alpine right now

+1
    I miss my first car it wasnt a iroc but it was a eye catcher.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

+1
    Dam that is one clean Iroc. Dont see any of those around here anymore. very sweet! Hey Muddy are you going to inherit that baby some day?

Thread Information