Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Lakes in Missouri and Illinois

I am planning a trip to the Lake of the Ozarks this weekend - haven't been there in years. But gonna hit the party cove and then just ride.

Mostly spend my time at Table Rock - Does anyone else here go to Table Rock?

Got my new propellor in nicely - SeaDoo is running great. I am gonna upgrade to the 08 - dealer told me it was gonna be the baddest one yet!

Anyway - wondering - anyone been to other local lakes here in central Missouri - Like:

• Clearwater
    • Upper Alton Damn Area
    • Lake Shelby
    • Mark Twain - although this is where I picked up rocks that screwed my propellor up.
    • Lake Caryle in Illinois
    • Kentucky Lake - either one
    Just want to know what the riding conditions where on the lakes - love to meet up with someone to ride with - kind of like I do with my Harley - go for rides together - it would be cool.

Let me know what you think of these lakes - thanks guys -

Loretta

Banned User
    +1
    HEY....I'm leaving for Ozarks tomorrow myself, gonna be there a week....Gonna be at Party Cove ALL DAY saturday, so you are more than welcome to join me and some friends from the forum....

What ya gonna be in Loyd? So I know what to look for. Me and my gf should get there around 11am - hang for the day. May stay the night - depends how the day goes - as to whether I can drive home or not.

This is my ride - think I will fit in with your group? Love to race - mine is stock - but skill plays an important role.

Loretta
    Last edited by Coleybear; 07-06-2007 at 09:36 AM.

Banned User
    +1
    Nice ride...

We're planning on getting to the Cover early to get a good spot in the gaunlet area. across from the house boats....I got a small 20ft. boat, but once parked its fine....

Will have beer, drinks, food, etc....And dirty music!

OH, and the name Danny....Lloyd is my assistant, like Ari....

Danny - I will look forward to seeing you there then. What color is you boat - or did you say? Dirty music - like that. I don't know if K-She 95 or 105.7 the Point is gonna be down there - but - when they are - I know it turns into one hell of a party. Let me know the color of your boat - I will be in one of those two swimsuits. Girlfriend will be trashed an hardly able to hang on to me or the ski - But she is great. Nice to meet you Danny.

Loretta

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleybear View Post
    Danny - I will look forward to seeing you there then. What color is you boat - or did you say? Dirty music - like that. I don't know if K-She 95 or 105.7 the Point is gonna be down there - but - when they are - I know it turns into one hell of a party. Let me know the color of your boat - I will be in one of those two swimsuits. Girlfriend will be trashed an hardly able to hang on to me or the ski - But she is great. Nice to meet you Danny.

Loretta

Boat has no name, its just a little white/red Rinker...her eis a pic I found on a website from when I was out last weekend at a lake here....I'll just look for 2 trashed women on a Doo...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1012238.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	30237  

That is the boat I will be looking for. I won't be trashed. Thanks for the invite and I will look for you. Loretta
    Last edited by Coleybear; 07-06-2007 at 09:29 AM.

I'm also going to be at the Ozarks tomorrow. Won't have my ski, but I'll be there Maybe I'll see you guys.

Deal.

Loretta
    Last edited by Coleybear; 07-06-2007 at 09:29 AM.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information