Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Riva stage I minus the sponsons

I ordered my Riva stage I kit minus the sponsons. The ride plate is going to be delivered later. They said it would be shipped mid-july. Do I need to order any extra parts, or is everything I need included with the parts? Should I wait to install the top-loader intake until after I receive the ride plate? They say that I will add 4 mph in all. Results and pics will be posted when the parts go in. Skip said to remove the wedge, so I guess that will come out after ride plate goes in. Is there any more mods that will compliment this kit?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by erckawasaki View Post
    I ordered my Riva stage I kit minus the sponsons. The ride plate is going to be delivered later. They said it would be shipped mid-july. Do I need to order any extra parts, or is everything I need included with the parts? Should I wait to install the top-loader intake until after I receive the ride plate? They say that I will add 4 mph in all. Results and pics will be posted when the parts go in. Skip said to remove the wedge, so I guess that will come out after ride plate goes in. Is there any more mods that will compliment this kit?

I was wondering if some of the newer posters realize that they can purchase Riva parts for their Ultras through the store located here on the forums. They can save money compared to what it costs to buy from Riva, plus help the guy who gave us these forums, Jerry, AKA, Green Hulk !!

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by erckawasaki View Post
    4MPH?

I must say thats not a realistic number at this piont. I hope Im wrong but Ill say its not a realistic number to be expecting.

I was wondering if some of the newer posters realize that they can purchase Riva parts for their Ultras through the store located here on the forums. They can save money compared to what it costs to buy from Riva, plus help the guy who gave us these forums, Jerry, AKA, Green Hulk !!

Richard
    Yep 4TecPerformance gives some good prices. Always use the discount code "greenhulk".

Quote Originally Posted by way2fast View Post

Richard
    Yup it's good to deal with jerry good businessman does a good job in getting your parts to you in a timely manner.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BERMY_BOY View Post
    Yup it's good to deal with jerry good businessman does a good job in getting your parts to you in a timely manner.
    I placed an order for the Riva ride plate through the online store.
    Tried for almost 2 days to get through to Riva...... no luck.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleman62 View Post
    I placed an order for the Riva ride plate through the online store.
    Tried for almost 2 days to get through to Riva...... no luck.

you need to talk to tony kwolek in parts

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    Too late for Riva. I placed the order through the 4tech online store.

Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post

i agree... i will see him this weekend in rochester and the following weekend in michigan

+1
    skip, what do you think I will see from that? Hopefully at least 3 mph and higher rpm's. I guess time will tell. I wish I would have known about the greenhulk discount. It would have saved me some money.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information